Lemon Chapter#3: Sinon, Lisbeth and Silica

Warning this chapter is a lemon that if you're underage you may not feel comfortable of sexual content view with your own judgement, I suggest you don't read this chapter.

After completing The Quest for Excalibur and The Crimson blade.

Alex treated Shino, Rika and Keiko to the hot springs.
Alex was about to hop in as he opens the door to find Shino, Rika and Keiko.
He realized that it was the wrong bathes as his towel fallen off his waist.

Alex quickly closed the door and have his back behind it.
Soon the door was opened which Alex fell behind his back.
Alex then sees the three girls looking at him grinning on what they're going to do to him.

Shino: Well what are going to do with you Alex?

Rika: I know let's have some fun with him!

The three girls pulls Alex to the hot tub which they started washing him and started to stroke him making him moan.

Rika: Does it feel good Alex?

Alex: I- ahhh...

Rika: I think that's a yes.

The three tease him until they decide to get more intimate.which Keiko starts first.

Keiko: This is my first time Alex do it gently?

Alex: Okay I'll be gentle.

Alex starts moving in which makes Keiko moans as Keiko was enjoying the her self riding with Alex behind her. Shino and Rika gave kisses on Alex in return kisses them back also he gave some to Keiko.

Keiko started to move fasters by her own hips which tells Alex that she is about to climax. Alex held her closer.

Keiko: Alex! I'm about to cum!

Alex: Me too Keiko I'm close to-

They both came.

Alex/Keiko: Cumming!

Rika then switch over with Keiko which she had so much to handle.

Rika: Alright let's start.

Alex starts moving Rika in a position face to face. Alex starts to grope Rika's boobs as she moans.

Rika: Ahhh Alex it feels so good touching them.

Alex then sucks on one of Rika's boobs which made her moan louder.

Rika: Alex! You do that you're going to make me cum faster!

Alex then kissed Rika and they moved faster until on the verge to cum.

Rika: Alex! I'm gonna gonna gonna cum!

They cummed which them left them breath less.

Last it's Shino's turn but this time Alex wants to do it out of the hot tub. Alex was now on top of Shino as he puts it in he starts moving.

Shino starts to pant as they becomes moans. She warps arms around Alex and locks her legs to on him.

Shino: Alex! Your so good so good ahhh!

Alex then kiss Shino as they have their pace goes faster. Until Alex came hard which made Shino with a creamypie.

Later the three wanted a round two which they were in doggy positions. Alex puts his fingers and his dick in all three of them and starts moving.

As the three girls and Alex was moaning they felt so happy of having so much alone time with each other. As then all of them came hard as it flows out so much.

Keiko: That was fun!

Rika: I'd enjoyed it too.

Shino: Thanks for treating all three of us out.

Alex : Your welcome it was something I can do for efforts of yesterday.

The four of them drifted asleep on the hot tub.

End of Lemon Chapter#3