Chapter 2: Beaters (Rewritten)

Dec 2, 2022 Aincrad Floor 1
No one's Pov

It's already been 1 month since the game launch and 2,000 people already died from many outcomes.

Monarch and Koharu come across Kirito as the three worked with each other to gain more levels.

As on the first floor, the first boss has been found and a meeting has been held for gathering a team to take on the boss. Monarch, Koharu and Kirito attend to it.

Diavel: Alright let's get started I want to thank everyone for coming to my summons, I am Diavel my role is I would say is a knight.

Everyone laugh at that he just said last.

Diavel: Okay let's get to the point we found the boss room now, we need to beat the boss to progress to the next floor to show everyone that there is a chance we can beat this game it is down to everyone of us as a duty isn't that right? Also get into groups of 6 it's a requirement for the boss fight.

Everyone agreed and claps.

Diavel: Now we've formulated a few strategies with some help of the beta testers–

???: Beta Testers?!

A man jumped down the flight of stairs and got up to the front.

Kibaou: My name's Kibaou I want to say what I just said, beta testers were the whole reason we're in this damn game in the first place. We should have them compensate us of their money, items they have and apologize for the 2,000 that died.

Monarch: Seriously! Is this blame on people day now?

Diavel: What! do you even have any evidence to back that claim.

Kibaou: Pfft evidence, I don't need evidence they could have help us newbies.

Kirito remained silent as Koharu wanted to go out there and stop Kibaou. But was stoped when someone spoke up.

???: If I may interject.

Kibaou: And who the heck are you?

Agil: I'm Agil and you should listen first before making acusements.

Agil tooks out a small book showing it to everyone.

Agil: Everyone equally has this right this is a guide that was written by beta testers to give input of the information that could prevent us to getting are selves killed and yet many players still died, what to learn learn from those failures and how to try to
Defeat the boss that what were here to discuss right?

As Agil and Kibaou sat back down and Kirito let a sigh out of relief.

Diavel: Okay as Mister Tiffany was saying this book has strategies on how to beat the first boss Illfang, so when the boss fight starts he gonna throw waves after waves of minions at you, then you must send tanks first,

have a second group to attack switch rinse and repeat, oh and have a group to cover the 2 groups from the minions.

Now to the boss it self it has two weapons once when it is at low health it will switch weapons using a big curved sword called a Talwar that changes it attack pattern.

That's all for the the briefing and one last thing money will automatically be equally divide, exp goes to the party that kills the monster, whoever receives an item gets to keep it any objections?

Nobody answered

Diavel: Okay we leave tomorrow morning at 10 all right dismissed.

Later at night Monarch and Koharu talk with each other, while Kirito group up with a girl named Asuna from the raid meeting.