Chapter 16: The Third BOB Begins (Rewritten)

GGO
No one's Pov

Before Sinon arrived Monarch was tinkering with his lightsabers and gloves once he was finished. he tests his upgrades to see that it works.

Monarch: Perfect just like how my Split blades were

Soon then Monarch headed to terminals area of the governor's office and sees Sinon.

Sinon: This where we settle this.

Monarch: Yes let's do this, once and for all.

Later Monarch was asking Sinon speak with her.

Sinon: Enough! what do you want?! I've already said hello!

Monarch: I was wondering before the tournament starts. We could maybe share information.

Sinon gave an annoyed face to Monarch.

Monarch: Please... I know I'm breaking that promise but this the last one.

Sinon: (Sighs) Fine what do you want, to ask for info?

The two took their talk at the lobby where they're sitting at a table.

Monarch: It's about names of players that you don't recognize, which are participating this tournament.

Sinon: I don't know why you ask that first but alright. There's only three players, Musketeer X and Pale Rider" and... I guess this one is pronounced" Sterben?

Monarch have some thought of those names thinking one of them could be Death Gun.

Sinon: Alright explain, what does this have to do with any of this?!

Monarch: You really want to know?

Sinon: Yes! Does it have to do with how you acted weird in the qualifiers yesterday?

Monarch: It's a player from another VRMMO, spoke to me yesterday. One of these names is probably his...

Sinon: A friend?

Monarch: No an enemy we both tried to kill each other, but mainly I was hunting him.

Sinon: Killing each other? Hunting him? You're not making sense?

Monarch: I mean, him and I were in that death game.

Sinon: You were in Sao?

Monarch: Yes, I was man hunting him and his group back in that game which they caused genocide to the death count than people who died from bosses, monsters or suicide. So I'm settling that loose end and ending his group what's left of it.

Monarch: Anyway now you know, you don't have to be in that business of mine. Also winner winner chicken dinner.

Sinon: Right. Don't die in my count, till we encounter each other.

Monarch: Count on that, Just you and me, alone our fight.

Timeskip