Chapter 4: The Crimson Ghost And The Kindred Assassin (Rewritten)

Feb 23, 2024 Aincrad Evening
No one's Pov

Monarch and Koharu are on floor 35 wandering the forest there when the two heard sounds of monsters attacking something they went to the source of the sound, when they got there Koharu sees the monsters surrounding a player that they recognized.

Monarch and Koharu rushed forward, as she gave a fast slashes on the monsters and he vertical slash the monsters second. Which Monarch then sheaths his Crimson katana.

 Which Monarch then sheaths his Crimson katana

taking all 3 out.

???: Pina... Don't leave me all alone, Pina!

Monarch could guess what have happened, as Koharu asked the girl.

Koharu: Silica, what happened here? That feather is that Pina?

Silica: Yes it was.

Monarch: I'm sorry we're weren't able to save Pina in time.

Silica: No it's my fault for thinking I could make it through this forest on my own being so arrogant.
Thank you so much for rescuing me you two and it's good to see you again.

Monarch: Wait does the feather has a item name?

She pressed the the feather that it reveals the name Pina's heart the girl started crying.

Monarch: Hey don't cry if Pina's heart is still here there's a chance you could revive back to life.

Silica: Really?

Koharu: Yes on Floor 47 south side of it, Theres a field dungeon called the Hill of Memories I heard that a flower blooms at it top is an item reviving familiars.

Silica: Floor 47...

Koharu: We can go there I don't mind getting it for you.

Silica: I'm grateful for the information once I work hard enough to get my levels up then–

Monarch: Oh, Pina can only be resurrected up to three days time limit after it's death.

Silica: Ah no... Its all my fault... I'm sorry, Pina...