Chapter 25: His Vengeance Is Coming (Rewritten)

April 24, 2026 Floor 10 New Aincrad
No one's Pov

At Monarch's Samurai House on Floor 10, Everyone was at the living room besides Rain and Seven, which they are recalling what happened of the boss fight.

Klein: Well given that the pattern is the same to the original, we've managed to beat it. But fighting it with our real bodies made me sore.

Agil: I'm surprised the boss could be beaten with few players.

Monarch: Me, Koharu, Kirito, Asuna and Mito fought it before. But since everybody else had no strategy of what to do, they've mostly gotten themselves wiped out. Oh, and Kirito fallen flat in front of the boss, but we still won.

Kirito: Give me a break! I'm not used to fighting with my real body that's all.

Yuuki: Aww! I wish I could be there! It sounded like it was so much fun!

Monarch: Also, Yuna was there to cheer all of us on, and her final gift...?

Silica and Leafa stood up surprised of hearing Monarch said about Yuna being there, and they come over to Monarch shaking him.

Monarch: I get it that, you two are fans of her but stop shaking me!

Klein was happy and sad that he gets to see Yuna sing, but said about he'd missed out on getting a chance for concert tickets.

Agil: Oh, While I was in Ordinal Scale during a mission, I managed to win some tickets.

Sinon: So have I.

Klein and Leafa: What?! Lucky!

Klein started begging Agil for one of his tickets.

Agil: Alright, okay I'll give you one.

Leafa then Stares at Sinon in which, She gets what Leafa was thinking.

Sinon: You can have mine too Leafa, Alex also got an extra one in which I'll be going with him.

Leafa was happy of Sinon's offer but was then disappointed that she have kendo camp next week.

Monarch: Well don't look glum Leafa, there's something waiting for you when you get back.

Leafa: What do you mean?

Monarch: You'll see, when you return.

Silica: I wonder how are they able to bring SAO Bosses to Ordinal Scale.

Liz: There's no explanation or announcements about it either.

Asuna: Yeah, if they had they would most likely said something of taking the rights from the company behind SAO's development, Argus, that no longer exists.

Leafa: Were there players who are aware of that they're SAO bosses?

Monarch: No I don't think so. I think we could only noticed since we have, fighting them before.

Monarch then remembers what the 2nd ranked player said about.

Monarch's Mind: After all these years does he still hold against me for what happened to Yuuna?

Kirito: If SAO bosses keeps popping up in the game, sooner or later players are going to notice. And it will cause a rise of concern.

Agil: Is Aincrad being resurrected in the real world?

Sinon: But that isn't life threatening like with the Nervegear, right? Maybe you're looking too much into it.

Kirito: Even if we are, I can't help but worrying what could happen.

Monarch: Yui, can you look into it? And tell me anything that may look odd.

Kirito: You too, as well Strea.