"But she is older than you in relation and, learn to call her Bhabhi", Shraddha said as they stared at Tara silently asking her to deny this.

"It's fine, aunty. They are like my brothers", Tara said as Shraddha shook her head knowing the twins very well.

"We have prepared dance performances", Kenit spoke as the others nodded.

"At least let them have food", Anav said finally speaking in between knowing his spoiled twins very well.

"They can have starters, Papa", Kinshuk pleaded.

Arjun whispered something in his father's ear who just nodded his head.

"Kids, think about everyone. Let them have food and then do what you want", Aadhish spoke and of course, the twins could never speak in front of their Bada Papa.

They just nodded their head as Arjun walked down first before helping Tara walk down managing her lehenga so she won't feel uncomfortable.

They walked to the giant table especially for the groom and bride's close family

.Tara looked at her Bhabhi wanting her to sit near her as her mother was very busy speaking to the other guests.

Trisha looked at Tara before walking to her.

"Bhabhi, I don't want to eat anything", Tara whispered in her ear.

"Whatever you want to eat, just have it", Trisha said before calling her husband. Dinesh walked to them.

"Bhai, I want to eat something spicy. I don't want to eat these things", Tara told her brother.

"What do you wanna eat?", he asked looking around.

"Pav Bhaji or Golgappe or Tikki or maybe some Jalebi", Tara said licking her lips as Trisha nodded her head wanting to eat something like that as well.

"You also wanna eat it", Dinesh asked as Trisha nodded her head.

"Alright, I'll bring it. You both take your seat", Dinesh said before walking to the stalls.

Tara took her seat beside Arjun as the waiters started serving food to them on a single plate. Tara made a face in her mind. She never liked to eat on a single plate with anybody other than her cousin sisters.

Her mother finally sat beside her Bhabhi. Just then her brother came with a plate having two plates of Pav Bhaji and put it in front of Tara.

"Ji, you see this. These two girls turned my handsome son into a waiter", Supriya told her husband making Trisha and Tara stare at each other.

"I also used to behave like this. My son learned from the best", Nagesh spoke making Tara and Trisha giggle looking at Dinesh who glared at them. Tara poked her tongue at her brother who held her neck from behind playfully.

"And she is going to get married. He is already married", Supriya said seeing her daughter poking her brother's cheek.

"Mummy, yeh aapki ladki pitne waali h"

"Mummy, your daughter is going to get a good beating", Dinesh told his mother hitting his head with Tara making her wince.

"I am so scared of you, brother", Tara told her brother.

"Oye, I am going to sit in-between", Dinesh said bringing a chair sitting between Trisha and Tara.

"Still so childish", Trisha said as Dinesh patted her head like he was pacifying her.

"It's like you are the one who is taking more advantage of my marriage", Dinesh told Tara who raised her eyebrows at him.

"Advantage, Please? Bhai, who is taking advantage of whom everybody knows. You throw me out of your room at 6 in the evening only", she said in a hushed voice making Dinesh glare at her.