Telling them

A/N: Merry Christmas everyone, it's been a while since I updated so I hope you all love this chapter!!!

Sierra's POV
After my talk with Elijah he walked me back home and went back to his place to call his dad. Before we left he had asked me to think about when I wanted to leave and told me that his dad had given him 4 more months to go back home. I didn't want to wait the full 4 months because I knew that I would just be trying to hold ok to La Push for as long as possible and not fully accepting my decision. Instead of waiting I decided that we would leave at the end of the month. The only thing I had to do now is to let Sam and the rest of the pack know. I was nervous because the move would be kind of sudden and I didn't want any of them to feel hurt or angry with it. The only way I could think of doing it was telling Sam and Emily first and then the pack but I didn't want the pack to feel some type of way if Sam knew first so I honestly have no clue what to do.

Sam's POV
It was around 2pm when Sierra got back from her walk with Elijah. Since then she had been acting strange and looked to be in deep thought but when I asked she always said everything was okay but it bothered me to see her like this. She was hiding something and it seemed like she wanted to tell us but didn't know how. I walked upstairs to her room where she was laying down. From what I could see she was writing another story. I knocked on the door and she looked up at me putting her book and stuff away and giving me permission to come in. I walked in and sat on her bed right next to her and she seemed to be avoiding eye contact with me. Something she always did when she had something to tell me. "I know you too well to notice something is wrong with you. What do you need to tell me?" She sighed looking down. "I can't be a part of the pack. From the way Elijah explained it to me, a big reason why I went through this was because I was destined to be a part of the Alaistar pack. It's weird and I don't understand it and I have so many Audi that haven't been answered. I don't understand why it was me and I don't understand what I'm meant to do as a leader of the pack. I don't know anything but what I do know is that I need to leave and find the answers I need. I want to stay but even as a wolf I can't hear you guys so I'll be extremely disconnected from the pack so I made the decision to leave at the end of the month to Alaska." I was shocked, or stunned, or whatever word a person uses in this situation. My little sister who I just got back was leaving and it was for good reason. She had gone through so many changes throughout the last couple of years that she didn't understand and as much as I tried to help there were still questions I didn't have the answer to. I looked at her and she looked ready to break down. "I understand and I support your decision. I've been with you through almost every step of the way and I know that there are plenty T of things that I can't help you with or even Billy can't so do what you need to do. I know you're nervous about telling the pack so I'll do it for you. Emily and I understand and I'm sure the rest of the pack will too.  We support you Sierra, we love you, and we'll always be here for you." She smiled as tears fell from her eyes and then she hugged me. "Thank you so much Sam. Thank you for supporting me and being there for me through literally everything." I smiled hugging her back. "Isn't that what big brothers are for." She laughed. "That was so lame." I laughed getting up. "Thanks-" I then straightened up. "We tell the pack tonight. I don't want to hide this from them. I'll tell them for you like I said before. If anyone gets angry I got your back. I also want Elijah here."

Sierra's POV
It was finally dinner time and the whole pack was here including the imprints. Emily knew about me leaving and since then she hadn't stopped being emotional with me. Elijah had arrived an hour before dinner and had told me of the arrangements his dad was starting to make for our return. We had all began to eat on time but the pack knew something was up. Once we finished our food the pack was pretty much just playing around laughing and joking. After about a hour Sam finally took control of the house again. "Hey everyone, Sierra, Elijah, and I have an announcement to make." The house immediately got really quiet and Elijah and I looked at each other. "Im sure you all know what has conspired the last few months. Over the last week Sierra managed to phase and since then there have been more questions raised. With all that's going on and so many questions with no answers at least here in La Push, Sierra and I decided it was best for her to move to Alaska to get any of the questions she has answered." The aura of the room got so tense really fast and Paul was the first one to speak up. "Why Alaska, why can't she stay here and get her answers with the pack?" He sighed. "We'll since her phase we've discovered that Sierra is no longer connected with the rest of the pack. She also has a mark on her arm that is from the Alaistar pack, we have no clue what other changes could be happening to her." Paul left angrily while the rest of the pack stayed and then Jared spoke up. "It's not fair, this all started because she imprinted on a asshole who was in love with that leech lover. Now she has to leave us for answers to questions for situations she never asked for." Surprisingly he followed right after Paul angrily. I then spoke to the rest of the pack who looked sad and hurt. "I'm sorry guys, I never planned to leave so soon. I knew I'd have to make the move eventually but now I really need answers and it'd be so much easier for me to know that I have you guys support. You're all like my little brothers. Alaska is the only way to get answers I need." Embry walked over to me and gave me a hug. "I support your decision all the way Sierra, we'll always be here to support you." Shortly, I was surrounded by everyone in hugs and all I could do is smile. "I love you guys, thank you."