Changes

Eli's POV
I sat on the couch waiting for Sierra return from her talk with Jacob. I knew who he was immediately since I had seen a few times when we first arrived and I knew of their history. Normally, I'd be angered by his presence but I knew how much my mate suffered and I knew she still had a lot of things to get off of her chest. She was heartbroken and nearly died from it literally so I understood that she would always hold that against him. "I almost died because of you Jacob. I screamed in agony for a literal month over pain you caused me!" I got up the moment I heard Sierra's scream of frustration and ran out with Sam right behind me. There were tears streaming down her face and you could see the hurt written all over my face. "I asked you to choose whatever you wanted to be. We never had to be together. We were best friends as one point but you threw that all away and left me to die. When you asked me to give you a second chance I asked you were you sure and you told me you were. I hated you so much for the pain you caused me when all we had to be were friends like we always had. I hated the fact that my imprint was a person who was in love with my sister. Despite that I put up with you. I gave you multiple chances and you messed it up and look at you now. Your imprint is a fucking child. She's not even a child she's a baby. Instead of being with someone who cared for you, you ended up with a baby of the women you were in love with like a fucking pervert. You left me to die so for that all I have to say is fuck you and your stupid ass apology Jacob. You disgust me and I hate the thought of even being in your presence." I watched and heard her change. You could hear her bones snap right as she let out an ear piercing scream. Her body shook and her scream turned into a growl as she turned into her wolf. Her wolf was, without an doubt, the same size as mine. Her wolf was a beautiful white wolf with swirls all over it. The swirls were directly associated with my pack and it made me suspicious. "Sam, do you mind phasing to see if your mind link still works with her?" He looked at me confused but nodded and went off to the forest to phase. I watched as he came back out and tried to communicate with her. I looked at Sierra. "Do you hear Sam at all? She shook her head. Do you hear anyone?" She nodded her head. "Do you remember how to phase back?" She nodded and went towards the woods with Sam doing the same in an opposite direction. Right as she was done she ran back out to me confused. "What's wrong?" "Why did I hear your dads voice when I phased. I sighed looking at her when I noticed it. The symbol that solidified all my suspicions. I gently grabbed her arm showing her. "Do you see it?" She looked at me confused again and I sighed rolling up my sleeve. "The mark on your arm is the mark of my tribe, it's the mark of my pack Sierra." She looked back at the mark on her arm. "But how, I'm Quilette, there's no reason for the mark to be on my arm? I don't understand." Honestly, I was confused to. I didn't know what to say to her to answer her question because I'd never heard of anything like this. "I'll call my dad and see what he says. I've never heard of anything like this." What i didnt say is what my thought were I'd never heard of anything like this but I do think it has a lot to do with the fact that she imprinted on me and technically when she was in pain her body rejected her wolf which could've disconnected her from Sams pack and her healing from the rejection connected her to mine. I knew that if that was the case she'd feel forced to go with me to Alaska. I want her to go when she wants to not because she feels she has to. My biggest desire is just for her to be happy because that's what she deserves.
After hanging out with Sierra I went home and called my father. "I've been waiting on you to call me, was that Sierra I heard earlier?" "Yes, she just phased today and I was hoping you'd have an answer. Her wolf is just like ours and she has our mark dad." I heard him move from the other end of the phone. "The elders did tell me that there was a possibility of it. It's written in the journal of Alpha Calari who had kept track of the changes he went through as well as other rejected wolves around him. He had travelled just as we did to help other wolves who had been rejected. Coincidentally when ever he brought a few member with him meet these people they ended up being imprints and they went through a change that assimilated then into our pack. It's rare and from his journal has only happened to 5 people when he travel who ended up being extremely important to the pack, they were always high ranking so beta females, mates to third in commands, and everything else important in the pack. Sierra obviously was chosen to not only be your Luna but your true Alpha Female. Her role is to lead the pack as best as she can alongside you." I sighed shocked but understanding exactly what he was saying. "She needs to know this Elijah, that way she'll make her decision and move forward." "I will I promise. I just don't want her to feel forced into anything." Dad let out a slight chuckle. "She won't as long as you make her feel comfortable and don't try to persuade her. She's your mate and she'll always want to make you happy. The moment you chose to stay with her and not come back home is the day where she started to feel guilty and I know that because I could see it. Be understanding, let her explain herself to you by telling you exactly what she thinks and be her best friend as much as possible. She needs your support and as long as you support her you have nothing to worry about." I smiled realizing that he was right. "Thank you." "Of course, let me know how it goes. You've been gone for 2 months already and honestly the pack needs you. I'll give you 4 more months to figure everything out. Your mates so if long distance is necessary it'll work." "Yes sir." "Goodnight, Elijah and remember what I said." "I will, goodnight." I hung up and decided to finally get some sleep knowing that I needed to clear my thoughts as much as possible for tomorrow.