"Yeah." Stefan looked worried again.

"I plan on buying a necklace from the Kristen line of yours for my wife. Our anniversary is coming up." Carl said. Stefan nodded his head.

"Are you sure you don't want me to take you to the hospital?" Carl asked.

"No!" Stefan said with a slightly raised voice. The girls beside me flinched a little.

"It's okay. It's just that you got hurt on your head and I wanted to just help. What happened to your car?" Carl said as he narrowed his eyes.

"There was a pothole that I didn't see properly and our car hit and lamppost because it skidded. I had to get my tyres changed but, I pushed it a week back thinking it would be okay." Stefan made up a lie.

"Hit your head on the steering wheel?" Carl asked.

"No, we were walking on the road and he tripped on my dress and hit his head as he fell down." I said. Carl chuckled while I felt Stefan glare at me.

"Ah. Problems with dim lighting and long dresses. Happened to me and wife on multiple occasions." Carl laughed. I joined in as an act. Stefan smiled at him. The rest of the car girls' kept on saying that I was Belle and I told them that the meaning of that was the most beautiful. Carl was talking about the importance of changing tyres and keeping the car in proper condition since he works in insurance and seen so many cases. Stefan thanked him and we walked silently down our road to the house. We upstairs and I went to the bathroom and brought out the medical kit. Stefan had changed into his sweatpants already. He was about to remove his shirt and wear a plain black t-shirt when I made him sit on the bed. He frowned at me.

"You have a cut and it needs to be cleaned." I said. I took a cotton and dipped it in the disinfectant.

"It's going to burn." I said. He nodded his head and he didn't flinch one bit. I cleaned the wound and taped it up. I threw the used cotton in the trash and went to change my clothes upstairs. I came down wearing a salmon pink hoodie and black leggings. Stefan was no where to be seen. He hit his head and could have a possible concussion. I walked out to check where he was. I saw that the door to my room was left slightly ajar. The room was dark. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. I switched on the light and gasped at the sight in front of me. Everything in the room was destroyed. The couch was torn and cushion thrown everywhere. The curtains and its rod thrown down. The table was broken. My closet door was broken as well. I found the broken vase and wilted flowers beside them. Was this after I went? Or had some one broken in? What if there was some intruder. I ran down stairs and saw the light of the study on. I was running to it when it opened and Stefan stepped out.

"What are you doing? You should be in bed." He said as he looked at me slightly angry.

"Someone is in the house. I saw my room right now. It was broken." I said.

"Yeah. The hurricane came through." Stefan said.

"What?" I asked confused as to how he was taking this casually.

"The moment I found out about your departure I trashed the room in anger. Hurricane Stefan came in. I locked the door and the master key is with me." He said and then seemed to realise something. The door was unlocked.

"Did you take the keys?" Stefan asked as he narrowed his eyes at me.

"I don't know where the keys are!" I exclaimed that was his first thought?

"You do suspicious stuff all the time. Like befriend me and the run away." He said angrily.

"I don't know where the keys are!" I exclaimed.