Chapter 9

I ate dinner in silence and smiled when it was needed.

"Now ladies and gentlemen I would like to call upon the bride and the groom for the first dance." Jennifer said. I got up and Stefan took my hand. He pulled me to him. I looked away from him and let the music play. Perfect by Ed Sheeran began playing. I furrowed my eyebrows because we had decided that the first song will be Like I'm Gonna Lose You by Megan Trainor and John Legend. This song made me cry even more because, it was the most beautiful song. I bit my lip and I felt Stefan pull me closer. I rested my head on my hand on his shoulder as I swayed to the music. It was all a pretence because I saw a few of the media reporters looking at us. They weren't on duty but, they had come to cover the wedding.

After the song was over I stepped away from him. He walked off and Dad came to me to dance. Bill was next and then Damon. I danced with Mom, Mia, Cami and Kira as well. After dancing for so long I walked out in the venue. I was walking towards the room where I could go with a private bathroom and everything. I was walking towards the room when I heard moaning from Stefan's room. I leaned closer to the door. I heard it. Loud female moans. I felt disgusted by him.

I walked into my room and used the loo. I was walking back when suddenly, I heard it stop. I heard footsteps and that is when I decided to run and opened my room door and I peaked out and saw a girl walking out with her dress hitched up. Her lipstick messed up and hair was messed up. Then I saw Stefan walking out behind her. His hair was messed up a little as well. His shirt was a little crumpled and he had lipstick on his lips and around it. I rolled my eyes. I looked back in my room when I saw a comb and few tissues. I smirked and decided that it would be amazing to humiliate him. I walked out of the room. I saw the girl was pinned on the wall this time as he kissed her. I walked up to them and tapped on Stefan's shoulder. He ignored me first and then I tapped a little harder. His eyes widened a little when he saw me. I smirked at him and then smiled at him.

"Don't forget to comb your hair and clean the lipstick off your lips when you come. It will tarnish your image if you have pink lipstick on your lips instead of the red one I am wearing hubby." I said as I walked past him. I glanced back and saw him standing there looking angrily as he held the comb and tissues.

I walked back towards the reception when I was pulled back and pushed into one of the empty rooms. I saw an angry Stefan.

"What?" I asked.

"Don't you dare do that ever again." He said.

"What help you out? Come on. Do you think I am stupid thinking you are going to remain faithful I gave you a few days before I would see you going 'out' to meet someone. I'll give it you. You really know you can make a girl feel special on her wedding day. Fucking some girl first and then taking your wife's help." I said as I looked him. He kept quiet and stared at me.

"If you excuse me I do need to go be a slightly good host." I said as I walked off. He didn't follow me and I felt relieved yet sad. I pushed the sad feeling away. I always knew what I was to him. The rest of the party I didn't see Stefan. People asked and I just said he was tired and had something to do. Damon came in my direction.

"Where is Stefan?" Damon asked.

"I don't know. Getting round five with some floozy." I said as I shrugged.

"He is fucking someone on your wedding?" Damon whispered harshly.

"What? You thought business deal, asset owner, asshole would actually remain faithful?" I asked.

"How are you?" Damon asked with sad eyes.

"I'm fine." I said as I walked to the bar.

"Really?" Damon asked giving me a look.