Chapter Nineteen

A/N: Jon will be portrayed in this story different from real life. This includes alcohol and sometimes substance abuse. Also thank you all for your patience, I was diagnosed with carpal tunnel and the transition has been tough! Love you all & don't forget to vote & comment!

Jo's P.O.V

The past few months happened in a blur. Once we gave Isabelle the news, she started acting weird. Almost as if she knew there was a loophole for us. It was weird.

Apparently in the mafia, wedding preparation and planning happens a lot faster than normal weddings. There were so many parties, and galas that were to happen before the ceremony.

With Mox, and I being the last living heirs to the mafia that meant that when we officially say "I do." we would officially be the owners of Toxicity.

It was a wild feeling for sure. There was just one thing I didn't know. I would never be able to see my real sister ever again. It hurt to day the least. I'd have to fake my death, but her and her husband would receive a settlement as I would "leave" everything to them.

Without my real sister, or the man who I claim as my father, the one who actually raised me, being there for me it hurt. My mother tried to weasel her way into the wedding, but I made it known that she was to not step a single foot near it or she would be shot on sight.

"Oh my god, Jo. You look beautiful." I hear Becky's voice, and I turn around to face her. "You're such a beautiful bride."

"I think this is the one." I admit to her, and she smiles widely at me. "I can't believe in just under a month I'll be married to Jon."

"I'm so happy for you, Jo." I hear Isabelle's voice.

"I didn't think you would show up." I tell her, and she nods. After the news about the engagement her and Adam had permanently shut down The Dark Order. They had been traveling the world.

"I almost didn't, but I think we owe it to each other to move on from everything."

I turn back to face the mirror in my dress, and once they put the veil on I knew it was the one. I couldn't wait for him to see me in it.

Of course Mox being Mox, there was no price limit on any part of the wedding so I definitely lucked out.

"Is this the one?" The lady who helped me try on several dresses over the past few weeks asks me.

"Yes. This is definitely the one."

Mox's P.O.V

"What the hell do you two want? Can't you see I'm busy trying to put together this damn gala for Jo?" I ask my father, and Renee who showed up at the clubhouse.

"We just came by to see if our invitation got lost in the mail." Renee says, and I scoff at her.

"Like I'd have either of you at our wedding." I shake my head at them. "Matter of fact, as soon as we're married you're both out of Toxicity."

"You can't do that." Micah shakes his head at me.

"I can do whatever the hell I want." My eyes flick over to see Adam who appeared in the doorway of my office. "Now, if you'll excuse me. Adam and I have important business to discuss."

They both leave the room, pissed. As if I care. "Hey boss." Adam says. With them giving up The Dark Order, I had offered him a position to work alongside me. I asked Jo about it, and she was fine. She stated that it wasn't Adam who stabbed us in the back, it was Isabelle.

"Has Isabelle contacted you?" I ask him, and he nods.

"She said Jo was surprised she actually showed up. They didn't talk much, but she was there for when Jo picked her dress." My eyebrows perk up at the sound of her finally finding one.