Chapter Sixteen

Mox's P.O.V

My body jolts awake, and I'm covered in sweat from head to toe. I look around the room they continue to keep me locked in, and I realize that everything was a horrible nightmare. Seth isn't dead. Roman isn't my enemy, and Jo isn't here.

Fuck, I miss her terribly. Every single thing about her.The look on her face when I told her I was leaving, killed me. When I withdrew myself from her arms, I wanted to throw up.

"Mox." She pouts, looking over at me.

"Yes, angel?" I ask her, and she crawls over to me. She gives me a small smirk before climbing over on top me in my bed.

"Do you have to go?" She asks, sliding her hands over my chest. She knows exactly how to get what she wants.

"You know I do." I tell her, and she pouts her lip out again. "It'll just be a couple of days."

"Why can't Seth and Roman go by theirselves?" She asks, before pressing her lips to my neck. "They're properly trained."

I swallow hard when I feel her teeth graze the skin of my neck. "Angel." I choke out, and my hands grab at her hips. "You know I'd rather stay here with you."

"Yeah?" She asks, and slowly grinds her hips down onto me. I reach my hand up to grab her chin. I force her to look down at me, and her eyes were already dilated.

"Don't act like you don't know I'd rather stay here, buried inside of you while you moan my name." Her breath hitches in her throat, and I drag my hand down to wrap around her throat. "Now, if you be a good girl and stop talking..." I drag my right hand down to rub her over her panties. "I can take real good care of you before I have to leave."

"I'll be good, I promise." She nods, whimpering as I slide her panties to the side to feel her.

"Always so wet for me." I groan into her ear, and she nods. I slowly slide two of my fingers inside of her, and she leans forward to clutch my shoulders. I curl my fingers inside of her, and look up into her eyes.

"Mox." Her voice comes out in a moan when I move my thumb to circle her clit. I can feel her pulsating around me. "Faster, please."

"Yeah? You need to cum, baby?" I ask her, and she nods at me. "Go on, then. Cum for me."

"You feel so good." She whimpers, and I try to contain myself as I watch her throw her head back in pleasure. She tries to pull my fingers out, but I fight her until I know she's come down.

I pull my fingers from her, and force her mouth open. She looks into my eyes as she sucks them dry. I replace my fingers with my tongue, and break the kiss to pull her shirt over her head. "Lay down for me angel." She removes herself from me, and lays down on her back.