Chapter Two

****TRIGGER WARNING****
This chapter has to do with drugs, violence and self harm/suicide. Please do not read if this will harm you in any way.
*****TRIGGER WARNING****

Jo's P.O.V

"You know what, Jon? I don't need this job that fucking bad. I won't be coming back." I tell him, and remove myself from the car.

"Wait, Jo!" He yells after me, and right when I get to my door, he grabs my arm and spins me around. "Don't quit."

"You just accused me of murder. Why the fuck would I still want to be around you?" I ask him, and he opens his mouth to speak, only to shut it again.

"I came on too strong, and I'm sorry." He says in a low volume. "Please don't quit."

"I need a few days to myself. Do not call me, do not text me, and sure as hell don't fucking show up on my door step." I tell him, and he puts his hands up I'm surrender, nodding and spinning on his heel to go back to his car.

I walk inside of my apartment, and shut it. As soon as I'm inside and set my stuff down, I feel someone grab me, and put their hand over my mouth with a knife pointed to my neck. "Don't make a sound if you want to live."

I'm shocked when the voice is a female. I stand there quietly with my breathing the only noise that's heard besides Jon's car driving off down the road.

"Okay, he's gone." The woman says, and releases me.

"Who the fuck are you? And how the fuck did you get in my apartment?" I ask her, and she shakes her head laughing at me.

"Honey this is like the worst part of Vegas you could live in." She says, and sits down on my couch. "I need you to tell me everything you know about Jon Moxley."

"And why would I do that?" I ask her, and she leans forward, her elbows on her knees.

"Because if not, I'll just kill you to finally get to him." She says, and I roll my eyes at her.

"What? Are yall like ex lovers or some shit?" I ask her, and she smirks at me.

"Or some shit." She says, and I take a seat in the chair next to her.

"Well, I won't be much help. I barely even know the guy."

"And yet he dropped you off?"

"Yes, because I work for him. I'm a fighter."

"So, you're minute girl, huh?"

"That's right." I tell her, and she smirks, placing her feet on my coffee table.

"Well, this just got interesting."

"Why is that?" I ask her, and she takes the sucker out of her mouth before speaking again.

"Have you noticed that Jon doesn't have very many women around?" She asks, and now that I think about it, he didn't. "Did he tell you that you were special? That he had met his match with you?"

I bite down on my lip, shaking my head. "He knows exactly who you are. People don't work for Jon by accident. He has people do his work for him. He's probably known about you since right before you stepped foot in Las Vegas. He's a dangerous man, Jo."

"And I should believe you because?"

"Because at one point, I was his 'minute girl'"

***************
It had been about a good week since Jon had dropped me off, and he kept good on his word by not contacting me.

I couldn't get my mind off of what this woman told me the other night though. Was Jon someone I needed to be afraid of? Did he really know me the way she said he did? He did accuse me of murder like he had a record on me.