"All for One. tell me about him", Izuku said without turning back or changing his tone.

"Well I don't know how much you're aware of but I'll start at the beginning.", Izuku hummed in reply.

"He was born around the beginning of when quirked population began to grow and his own was to take and give the quirks of others. He collected many and the power eventually corrupted him. He wanted control over everything and his greed grew ravenous.", with a deep breath he continued.

"AFO is known by many names and he's lived far longer than required, he got his hands on an immortality quirk and now the bloody oaf won't die- apologies for my language."

Izuku smiled and opened his eyes, "but what does that have to do with One For All?"

"One For All- my quirk, well it's young Mirio's now- is the complete opposite of All For one, the yin to it's yang, the heaven to hell, it's in a perfect balance. A stock piling quirk that grows stronger with each new user, it's always been AFO's greatest wish to obtain One For All and he hasn't accomplished that in 8 generations but he grows hungry still. None of my predecessors know what would happen if he got his hands on OFA but the results would be catastrophic."

"One For All was All for One's brother, actually. While AFO was born with the quirk of a lifetime, OFA wasn't born with one at all or so everyone thought. As AFO's reputation, power and influence grew he started to think his brother was weak because of his lack of a quirk and forced one into him, but that awakened the quirk that One For All had within him all the while. He passed it down to the second user and so began the endless cycle of cat and mouse. No OFA user has ever won against him and almost all have died by his hands but we all managed to keep the quirk away from him."

"I thought I'd killed him during that fight but he must've crawled into some hole and cheated his long deserved death. I only realised after the Nomu was discovered to have multiple quirks."

"That's about all the information I have on him young Aizawa, sorry if you wanted more but I know close to nothing about that villain.", Izuku groaned and sat up.

"No no, you helped. Thanks Allmight.", Izuku smiled a genuine smile at the hero for the first time in 5 years. "But could I ask you for one last favor?", Allmight smiled, "of course."

"Could you contact Gran Torino for me?"

If Allmight had been pale before then he just went as white as a sheet.

"Y-you want to- Gran Torino!?", Izuku nodded, "it's alright if you can't, I just thought it was the easiest way to go about it.", Allmight shook his head, "I'll do it! He just- I'll go now!", Allmight stood up and rushed out of the lounge and Izuku heard him curse right after the door close.

"SHIT!"

Izuku cracked a smirk and went back to sleep only to be rudely interrupted by running in the corridor and the lounge door being slammed open.

There in the doorway stood Shinso Hitoshi with the goofiest grin on his face.

"What?" Izuku asked and then turned back to him "and I know you didn't do your laps today, stop slacking off you idiot.", Izuku said and went back to the position he usually slept in, an arm tucked under his head and on his left side.

"Ugh I come to congratulate you and this is what I get?", Hitoshi commented and went to the coffee machine, they weren't supposed to even be in the lounge so taking their coffee was a big no. But hey, does it really matter when nobody cares?

"Technically you haven't congratulated me yet so-", Izuku was interrupted by a packet of gummy bears hitting him on the ear.

"Congratulations dickwad"

"Ugh thanks I guess", Izuku ripped the packet open and threw a raspberry flavored one into his mouth. "And shouldn't you be calling me sensei? Since I'm teaching you and all", amusement playing in his lips.

"Okay fuck you.", Hitoshi said and shoved his palm into Izuku's face and smushed it. Izuku groaned and spun, he caught Hitoshi's wrist and twisted it and he started groaning in pain.

"Yeah yeah, dramatic much", Izuku stood up, got some coffee for himself and gulped it down before tossing a gummy bear at Hitoshi and leaving the room.

When he stepped out of the room a sad reality settled into Izuku's mind once again and he remembered that one of his four friends had -by a rough 90% chance- sold him out to the league...and his mother.

He walked through the empty corridors and went to his balcony spot.

He leaned over the side and took in the smell of bougainvillea, the deep maroonish-pink color set a comfort air around him and the view from up there somehow let him breathe a little more than he usually could.

The panick attack from before took a lot out of him, it was a miracle that he could even walk through the exam gates, let alone fight. He hid his sluggishness well, nobody noticed but he was sure that the second he made eye contact with Aizawa he'd know, that's why Izuku was avoiding him.

The past week hadn't been great on him, he went to school as usual and there was pointing and whispering, some yelling, no bullying- not yet atleast. Izuku ran a hand through his hair and looked down at his body, he was still wearing Katsuki's costume and the blonde must've been angry.

They'd made up with eachother- sort of. Izuku could now greet Katsuki without being ignored or yelled at so...progress!

"Ugh", he groaned and layed down on the bench thingy as he heard familiar footsteps. "I was trying to avoid you.", Izuku plainly stated.

"hmm I noticed", Aizawa took a seat next to Izuku's head and stroked his hair gently. "How come you're being so lazy about it though, I'd never be able to catch you if you really tried.", the ravenette said.

"I'm tired, leave me alone.", Izuku pulled his knees to his chest and closed his eyes, "okay but you'll catch a cold if you stay out here in that tank top.", Aizawa picked Izuku up and held him bridal style. "Well I'm not complaining about being carried around.", Izuku muttered and nuzzled his face into Aizawa's chest.

"The fight was awesome and I'm proud of you but calling him a motherfucker was kinda unnecessary.", Aizawa shifted his hold so Izuku was more comfortable, "if you were me, what would you have done?"

"Not gonna lie, I'd have kicked him where the sun don't shine.", Izuku's neutral expression quickly switched to a painful grin and silent laughter rang through the empty hallway. Aizawa fondly smiled at his son and shook his head. "You laugh at the most stupid things"

"Well you aren't any better, remember that time Emma slapped Papa Zashi and he started crying, you fell down the stairs cus you couldn't stop laughing.", Izuku retorted.

"Shut up"