40

She pressed the gas. Wind flew through her hair. Mascara ran down her cheeks.
Her eyes had dark circles and all she could hear were those dreaded words.

-
"Is this Miss Toretto Letty Toretto's wife." Mercy paused as she leaned against her car.

"Yes, this is she." The words were bitter in her mouth. She could taste the bad news. Though she couldn't let herself think that way.

"Im sorry to inform you but Letty Toretto has been involved in an accident and she's dead-"

She dropped her phone. Tears rushed down her cheeks. Snapping backache picked up her phone."Hello?"

The nurse's voice rang through her ears."What happened?" The words hung from her tongue.

"A car crash I believe." With that, she hung up. Letty would never get in a car crash.

Unless it was caused. "Fuck!" Mercy yelled before getting into her car.
-
Now she was speeding down the highways desperate to get to Mia. She needed someone.

Anyone. Though when she pulled in and saw no cars in the driveway and the grass overgrown she got out quickly pulling out a key.

Opening the door she looked around."Mia?" She called out."Mia!" This Time she yelled.

"Fuck!" She yelled before leaving slamming the door behind her. Getting in her car she drove to the Bodega.

No cars nothing. Slamming her hands on her steering wheel she screamed. Grabbing her phone she dialed the number.

It was answered."Mia where are you?" Her voice was serious."I can't tell you." Squeezing the wheel she inhaled.

"Mia of you don't tell me where you are I swear to God." The other girl inhaled loudly.

"I can't im sorry but in safe." Mercy hit her steering wheel again."Fine." Wall all that was said before the line was cut.

Looking in her review mirror she sucked in a breath. Her eyes were dark and she looked like she hadn't slept in a while.

"Fuck." She muttered rubbing her eyes. She needed to get her shit together and then find out what the hell has happened.

Mia is gone Letty is dead and it seems she's just alone. How was she supposed to take this?

She didn't even know but what she did know was that when she found Mia whoever was there would not escape her fury.

Backing out of the bodega she drove back home. She was gonna take a nap shower and figure it all out in the morning.

But at the second she was so tired she was running on energy drinks and anger. So she needed to cool down.

But God was she even gonna be able to sleep in that bed again? Much less look at the house she spent so much time in.

The sidewalk Jesse died on sitting innocently in front of the house. Would she be able to take it?

Well, she guessed when she got there she would find out. God she hoped she could she was really fucking tired.