34

She was quiet as her thoughts fell silent. Her eyes watched as the waves crashed against the rocks.

Not even a little colder than before. Deciding to take a dip she left her wrap and hat on the shore.

Her wallet was in her car with her purse. Her keys were hidden so she got in the water.

The sunset made her seem so lovely. She swam for a while her love for the water coming through.

She got out after a while and sat on the shore again. A chill ran through her but she was calm was she laid down.

The sand didn't make too much contact with her thanks to her blanket. For once she felt at peace.

She laid out there until the stars were up and the sun was all the way down. Looking at the sky she framed the stars in her hands.

This reminded her of the lovers she missed even if she hid it with fear and indecision.

That's when she got up and grabbed her things. It was time for bed.
-
Her hair blew in the wind as she raced her eyes closed as she enjoyed the familiar rush.

Nothing compared to the rush well besides them. Hitting her Naz she heard cheers.

Looking behind her Dom fell just behind. She got out and grabbed her cash before revving her engine.

"I come second you let me chase you if I catch you we talk if you leave I'll drive on."

She knew that he would land right behind her. Something inside of her really wanted to test how far he would go.

How far they would go. As she accelerated he was just behind her. Their cars made dust behind them.

He never lost her and when he was side by side with her a stop light she rose her hands.

He drove ahead of her at a slower speed. When they pulled into a parking lot she got out.

Leaning against her car she looked at his. Just how she last saw it. He easily found his eyes as he got out.

"Five minutes." She says walking towards him."Five minutes." He repeated her words
-
The night didn't take only five minutes. She knew it wouldn't. It was Dom and now that he had her.

He would not let her go. Two hours had gone by she was tired he knew it. "Let me treat you to dinner."

His charming smile and the way he fell in front of her. She was pulled back to when they first met.

"Okay." He smirked."Only if you let me drive." He laughed. She never lost her spunk.

He tossed her his keys. Getting in she felt the leather underneath her. The nights they were together.

Talked in that car. She turned the key and the engine revved to life. This is what she missed.

Him next to her. Their love for each other fueling the way they drove. She breathed him he was her air.