12

Mercy says leaving. Letty smirked as Dom looked at her."You know maybe I won't fast."

He says. Letty smirks."Youve lost your chance now im gonna get all the lovin." She says. Dom chuckled and shook his head.

Mercy looked at the bar counter. She knew that it was going too well that it wouldn't be as smooth soon.

Something about how the air seemed to change. It was maybe her intuition. Though she knew. She always did.

Soon Letty walked in and sat at the bar.A ham sandwich and a coke was sat in front of her."Eat baby I know you've been working hard."

Mercy says grabbing some chips and wrapping around the bar to sit next to Letty. She ate her chips as she heard Letty talk.

Something about a charger. "The fuel tank was completely busted."Letty says. Mercy nods.

Soon Letty had washed the sandwich down with her soda and Mercy kissed her neck. Slowly massaging her shoulders.

"When we get home." Mercy starts."Ill run a bubble bath." She says pausing hearing Letty hum.

"And I'll give you a massage and ill wash your hair." She says pausing again kissing Lettys neck.

"And then I'll let you choose whatever you want me todo weather it's a nap or anything else."

Mercy says her voice lowering. Letty chuckles."Hmm I would like that but let me change just one thing."

She says."And what is that?"Mercy asks."You tell me about your day." She says pausing like Mercy did. "And I give you a message."

She says stopping to kiss Mercy on the lips."Then I wash your hair." She says. Mercy smiled."Whatever you want."

"Now we have to plan a surprise for Dom." Mercy says."Hmm pitch me your ideas."

As the girls chat at the bar the guys start talking with Mia included."So what are you gonna get the girls?"

Mia asks."What I need to get them something?" Dom asks sarcasticaly.Leon rolls his eyes.

"How about flowers and a matching cross necklace to yours?" Mia says. Dom smirks."That is a great idea."

He says."Thankyou Mia my beautiful sister for being ever so helpful." Leon and Vince give him dumbfounded looks.

He just chuckled before closing the hood of the Charger he was fixing."What did we miss?" Mercy asks.

"Nothing spectacular we were just talking about the new year's party." Leon says. Vince nods along with him

Mercy nods and pecked Letty.Then she walked over to Dom and gave him a peck before walking to the door.

"Ill be in the office im almost finished with the papers." She says smiling before leaving back to the Bodega.

Mia followed her break over.
-
That day when they got home and dinner was made after dinner Mercy took Letty's hand taking her upstairs.

Dom just watched love in his eyes. They took care of each other they loved each other and that's what families for.