39

Races drugs money murder. A constant schedule that kept her busy. Yet she couldn't for some reason settle in.

Most of the time it was easy. Of course in her line of work, she had to make it easy. Though she wasn't letting herself relax.

She wasn't comfortable. Of course, Tokyo offered the best drift races you could ask for and fine dining.

But she just wasn't home. For once it was taking a toll on her. A year and a half had passed since she first had arrived there.

Everything ran according to plan. Kamata trusted her heavily and liked her company.

Though she didn't want to stay any longer than necessary and made sure to keep the flirting to a minimum.

She did not need an attachment. Looking at the sky she leaned against her car. "Yes, boss the shipments have arrived."

"Of course, everything is going to plan he doesn't suspect a thing." Her body was dressed in a black halter top and a short blue skirt.

"Im glad everything is under control." His smooth Spanish accent flowed through her pink flip phone.

"Can I come back yet?" Her question was said without interest yet she missed home and she needed to check on Mia.

Mercy bit her lip as she waited for a response."Not yet but almost I need a few more things before you leave first."

Then the line went dead. She closed her phone and threw it in her car before pinching the bridge of her nose.

She was angry but she didn't know why. Never had she reacted this way to a long-term mission before.

Then she grimaced. She was too attached. Someone was going to get hurt if they found out she had a weakness.

Braga took her in and found nothing on her file it was squeaky clean. But if he found out she was married to Dom Toretto and Letty Toretto she was fucked.

Especially since she was showing her ass right now. Getting in her car she slammed her door shut and started to drive.

She needed something to get her adrenalin pumping to give her a minute to breathe.

So when she came across a race she entered cash in hand. It was held at the best drift spot in Tokyo.

A garage that was a spiral and very tall. Not many newbies showed up. So when she did everyone was skeptical.

Sure she had her small races but they never truly saw her in action. Han was the current raining king of the track.

Though he wasn't there that night. She couldn't lie she was a little disappointed not being able to beat him.

Though she was about to kick some prick racers ass. Of course, since she did many upper-class races the drifters there had never heard of her.

Many newbies watched and admired her car as she revved her engine mocking the bright yellow Nissan next to her.

"Bring it." She muttered her engine roaring the sound bouncing off of the parking garage's walls.