16

"I went to a beach and watched the sun rise I needed to some time to myself this morning."

She says not looking at him as she filed a paper in the filing cabinet."Mi Amore tell me what's on your mind."

He says."Memories unpleasant memories don't worry about me Babe okay?" She asks."Okay." He says.

"Now come give me a proper good morning." He says. She got up and walked over.

Leaning down she kissed him minty tooth paste filling her senses."Good morning." She whispers."Goodmorning." He says a small smile on his face.

"Wheres Letty?" Mercy asks."Sleeping in before she picks up some parts up for me from Harrys shop." Dom replies as he started to mark off some papers.

"Ok im going to go to the garage." She says filing away one last paper. Her footsteps slowly travelled away.

Mia watched as she did Dom not paying much attention to her as he did some papers.

Mercy worked on a Honda it was older an s2000. It seemed it was there for a oil change and a ac vent was not working.

She started to fix the car. She ended up getting hot as the afternoon sun came in. She then knew the time it had been four hours.

The oil was changed and the Ac was working so she wiped off some sweat on her face. That's when she heard engines coming up the road.

She smiled and walked out of the garage. Grabbing a soda she also noticed Brian had shown up.

Dom was reading a news paper as the team got out of their cars. Letty came in and greeted Mercy with a kiss before grabbing a soda from the fridge.

"Dom want a drink?" She asks. Dom raised his beer and she sighs. Mercy just smiled."Your all sweaty." Letty comments.

Mercy chuckled. That's when she noticed Vince bothering the new guy.She didn't hear the whole conversation but she knew what was going on.

Brian put some cash on the bar and left. She guessed he said something to set Vince off.

She sighed and left outside before he started to yell. What the hell was he thinking. "BULLSHIT NOONE LIKES THE TUNA HERE." Vince says walking up to Brians car.

That's when Vince throws a punch and they both start fighting."DOM." Mia yells trying to get him out there.

Mercy started to get pissed off."Dom you better separate them before I do you know if I get my hands on them they won't get off easy."

Mercy threatens. "Whatd you put in that sandwich?" Mia angrily looks at him."Very funny Dom." Dom sighs and gets up walking out there. He separates them throwing Brian against Vince's car.

"Im in your face." She hears Dom say. That's when she noticed Jesse open Brians wallet.

She rolled her eyes before walking to the garage."Babe." Letty calls. Mercy ignored her slamming the door behind her.