15

For a week the man kept showing up and asking for the same thing. A tuna sandwich no crust.

The night before Friday she stood in the bathroom hands gripping the counter. Looking at the mirror she sighs.

Her necklaces hanging from her neck as she let her head hang. She felt a hand in her shoulder.

"What is bothering you Mi Amore?" Dom asked."If were ever in trouble I want to have a code word." She says.

"When would we ever be in trouble?" Dom asks."Just in case." She says."Happier than ever." She says.

"Why use a common phrase?" Dom asks."No one would ever guess that it was a code word." She says.

"You Me Letty that's are phrase.But it has to be purposefully leave a pause to hint at it."

She says."You would tell me if we're in trouble right?" Dom asks."Of course." She says turning around.

Her hands around his neck. She looked into his eyes hers bearing fear something he hadn't seen for a long time.
-
She woke up earlier than usual her to lovers were still asleep. Slipping out of the bed she walked to the bathroom.

She took a shower and got dressed. "God don't fail me now." She says her hand making a cross over her chest.

She kissed their cheeks before leaving

She kissed their cheeks before leaving. She made breakfast and tin foiled it off before leaving to the beach.

It was not too long of a drive. She sat in her car and watched the water crash against the rocks as she recalled the last year's.
-
"What do you mean you lost your papers? Bullshit you've been slacking off with that Toretto again huh?"

Her mother yells."Ill show you what happens when you slack off." She herd her mother undue her belt.

She started to chase her with it before getting her father to hold her down as she beat the shit out of her.
-
"B a B I don't care who's bullying you this is unacceptable I thought I raised you better than this."

The second time it was a wooden spoon her mother threw it against her head knocking her out.
-
"Prom who says you deserve to go to prom you'll stay home and study the Torettos can't save you now."
-
"Pathetic your crying stop before I give you something to cry about."
-
"KISSING A GIRL ILL SHOW YOU WHAT HAPPENS TO FAGGOTS IN MY HOUSE."

Her mother's Japanese accent was thick as she made her strip down to her under wear and bra before beating her.

Her back was littered with scars from the beating she received that night.
-
Blowing out smoke she lets the tears fall. Something about Senior year made her want to just sleep and never wake up.

Looking at the sun as it slowly rises she just sat there her lungs filling with smoke as she just melted into the soft glow of the sun.

Soon it was time to head over to the Bodega so she drove there. She pushed her car as the wind flew through her hair.

She pulled up Dom and Mias cars already in the lot. Taking one last hit from her pen she put it in her bag before going in.

"Mercy." Mia greets. She nods her head."Mia." Her voice was raspy like she had been screaming.

It just hurt from the tears filtering down her throat.She walked into the office and sat her bag down.

"Mercy you left early I didn't get to say good morning to you Me and Letty we're wondering where you were."