22

Everything seemed to fall into her mind. Brian had to be a fed.

But that didn't make sense they weren't doing anything worth being watched by a fed....right?

Tho all she could do was wait and see. Her scars were easily seen they were usually covered.

Though the ink she used had faded and she saw the pink scars. She slowly noticed her makeup starting to run when she heard feet coming upstairs.

She tried to gather her thoughts. "Fuck." She muttered. She couldn't let them see the scars.

For some reason her anxiety started to creep up her throat making it start to ache. Her heart beating at a fast rate.

'Shit, shit, shit, " She thought trying to make her hands loosen her grip making her hands start to hurt.

She started to breath a bit too slowly and she fearfully let go of the counter. Her glasses were in the room she looked like a mess.

Then she saw the black drops of mascara on the counter. Grabbing a towel she wiped it off then she sat it down.

Grabbing a make up wipe she wiped away her makeup and then she put her hair in a loose bun.

Her actions were quick as she jogged to the room. Though she was too slow The door opened and her eyes widened.

Dom was the first one in and she rushed to grabbed the closest thing to cover herself. It happened to be a towel.

Though she wasn't fast enough they both had caught her throw it on.She slowly backed up towards the bathroom.

Though she was too slow Dom caught her."Why are you hiding?" He asks. She noticed his tone. She tried to break free.

"Your not allowed." She says struggling to get out of his grasp. "Not allowed to what." He asks.

"To see me." She says trying to cover herself the small scars on her arms showing as she crossed them tightly over the towel.

Dom looked at the scars. She tried to curl into a ball but failed."Come on you know we won't care." Letty says her hands gently on Mercys arm.

Mercy flinched."What happened?" Dom asks. She just stopped struggling. Her body goes limp as she looks at him dead in the eyes.

"You happened." She says blankly. He let go of her and she stood letting the towel fall. Letty and Doms eyes widened.

Long scars fell down her back and stomach. "My mother beat me everytime my grades fell or I ever hung out with you or any Toeretto."

She says her arms wrapping around her torso."How come I've never seen them before?" Dom asks.

"Temporary dyes to cover them I haven't touched up my back or stomach in a while." She says suddenly no longer tense.

She felt a cold hand trace the scars on her back."I did this to you?" He asks."Its ok I've accepted the scars I just didn't want either of you to see them."