13

New year's day was exciting the Bodega was closed and they were all staying home planning for the party that would be that night.

Letty and Mercy shared Doms lap as they talked to him about what the race Mercy would be in that night before the party.

But little did all of them know they all had surprises for one another. His arms rested on their hips as he smiled.

He loved both of them they loved him and each other. This was all a man could ask for.Even more so.
-
Revving her engine Mercy mocked the other racers as she turned up her music. Blowing a kiss towards her lovers she took off just as the flags hit the ground.

She lead the line a guy in a chevy tried to pass her yet she easily blocked him at the end the guy activated his Noz.

"To early," She says before using her Noz quickly winning the race. She smirked and waited for the other racers.

The one guy from third place approached her car. She got out and glared though Dom was behind her in a second.

The guy scurried back to his car and she was handed the money. Eight grand. Not bad. She handed Mia her money to count and kissed Dom then Letty.

"Your both my prize." She says giggling. Soon the cops show up and everyone is gone.

Once they arrive back home she checked to make sure everyone came back. She would be damned if they were caught.

As soon as she knew everyone was fine she went inside and changed into a large baggy turtleneck long socks and shorts on.

She wasn't partying that night.She took a quick shower before putting on her new change of clothes.

Walking downstairs she saw Letty already sitting in Doms lap. She sat next to her. Her hair was in a low messy bun and she sunk into Dom.

"Tired already it hasn't even hit midnight." Dom says kissing her cheek."im resting."

She says shushing him he chuckles making conversation with Letty and Vince.

She blacked out and woke up to everyone counting down."5,4,3,2,1." She tiredly pecked Dom and Letty on the lips.

Everyone cheered and soon people left. Dom carried her upstairs Letty on their tail. Dom tried to go to her room but she shook her head.

"Happy New years." Mercy says pecking his lips. "Your a stubborn woman." He says taking her to their room. He turned on the lamp and she smiled.

Two boxes sat on the separate night tables. A third pillow was added to the bed and her clothes were moved in.

She didn't have too many clothes so everything was tidy.Letty walked to her box and opened it. A rose gold band with a emrald in it was in the box.

Dom opened his and saw a black band with a garnet in it."Promise rings." Letty says. Mercy now decently awake smiled.