35

She looked at the iced tea in her hand as she sighed. She thought she wasn't capable.

Especially after all she's been through. But when she saw them come through the doors it was like she was in that house.

The music loud as she looked at the couple lusting after both. She needed something stronger.

Dom had told her he had a call. She new Letty would come. This is how they broke her down.

She could never forget such a love as theirs they new it. She melted as soon as they walked through those doors.

The table was just as he left it. Breadsticks in the basket. Menus sitting with the water sitting pretty next to it.

Though he was focused on her. They way she stared at her drink. Just like their first date.

Nostalgia filled him. It had been a long time. Yet she seemed as if she only had just come from his freshest memories.

Her hair just at her shoulders eyes bright. Curvy maybe even more built. Her hands never strayed from a perfect manicure.

She was her. 'Fuckkkk.' That's all she could think as they neared. She could duck and run.

But they would find her. Thats when she realized. Her car. At her relization she saw Doms smirk.

'FUCKKKKKKK.' It seemed she was extremely hot. Tugging off her jacket she felt her muscles tense.

A tank and some green army pants is what she wore. Combat boots to match. Something Letty would like.

Grabbing her tea she took a long drink. Her tongue licked the salt rim easily. It was spiked of course.

She wouldn't be able to actually face them if it wasn't. She heard the chairs being moved and took a deep breath.

That's when her phone rang.'Thank fucking God.' She got up and walked away.

She could make her break. Though she didn't feel like calling a cab. Not many were in that part of town.

"Hello?" She answers."Two months." She sighed as she leaned against the brick wall of the restaurant.

"You told me-" Her complaint was cut off."Things have happened I want you in here two months no sooner no later."

He was very cut-throat. She couldn't say no."Ill be there." Ending the call she rolled her eyes.

"Fuck." Her hair was in her hand as she walked inside. Her entire stance had changed.

She was serious calculated and less relaxed. No longer shy that was gone. The two watched as she walked to the table.

She was different. They never had seen this side of her. Sitting down she picked up her iced tea.

Whatever was going to happen. She was gonna let it come. The way they looked at her she couldn't run this time.

After this she knew what would happen. It was gonna be hard. Even worse then before.

But she closed her eyes and focused. No matter where this lead her. She knew one thing.

Together they were ride or die.