25

She walked up the driveway Vinces car gone in the tire smoke. He always causes a scene once in a while.

She knew why he did because of Brian. He didn't like him at all. She was pretty late as Vinces car had drove past her a while ago.

She made it to the back yard and sighed. Seeing eveyone eating. Her hair was messy and her eyes tired as she sat down.

She started eating hearing everyones conversations stop as they saw her. She put up her finger as she sipped her iced tea.

Getting up she walked into the house and went up to her room she shared with her lovers. She heard footsteps coming up as she put on her leather jacket and grabbed her gun tucking it in her waist band.

Dom came through the door as she took off her chain and sat it on the dresser God could not see what she was going to do."Where are you going?"

He asks."To run some errands." She says lying the words tasting sour on her tongue."Youve been running 'errands' for a week now and no one knows where your going."

Dom says looking at her."I don't ask about your secrets you keep from me." She says noticing his face shift.

"I keep no secrets from you." She chuckles."Right and I don't keep any from you." She says brushing past him.

"Is this what we are now?" He asks."I don't know Dom is it?" She says chuckling bitterly before leaving shutting the door behind her.

Dom sighs before walking outside.
-
She snuck inside at four am. She smelt like cigarettes and alcohol but her account had twenty more grand in it.

As she walked up the stairs she noticed the house was a bit messy meaning she had missed the party.

Hopefully she could take a shower and sneak to bed like nothing happened. Wincing at the bruises on her body and the smell of cheap perfume on her clothes she sighed.

How the hell was she going to keep this up. The arguments with Dom and Letty were getting tiresome and the constant guilt she felt for betraying her family.

But she knew if Brian went missing Doms face would be all over the news and he'd go back. Running her hand through her hair she goes into the hall bathroom.

She usually showered there to prevent the house from hearing her. Looking into the mirror she stripped off the white button up and black pants assessing the damage.

Nothing was bleeding only irrated cuts. She looked at her face just the normal tired eyes nothing she couldn't deal with.

Jumping in the cold shower she breathed out the water refreshing to her hot body. She had gotten muscled from the couple of months she had been doing this.

This resulted in her being thicker and more curved her hair was getting long again and it reached her mid back.