11

The girls went to the kitchen and grabbed beers before walking to a armchair. Mercy sat in Lettys lap as she talked.

They both sipped their beers between every few words both curled up under a blanket. It hit three Am when everyone went home.

Leon slept on the couch while Vince crashed in the guest room."That bitch took my room."

Mercy says groaning."Why don't you sleep with me and Dom?" Mercy smirked."Hey not everything comes for free your gonna work for that."

Mercy says before getting up."Then where are you gonna sleep?" Letty asks."In my bed I hear Vince is a good snuggler." Mercy says giggling.

"Babe." Letty wines. She smirks.Pecking Letty on the lips."Take me out okay then ill think about it."

She says."You minx."Letty says. Smirking Mercy waves before going upstairs.

Letty smiles."You know next time I expect to be invited." Dom says picking her up. Letty smirks.

"Maybe." She teased before kissing him.
-
Over a few weeks Mercy and her lovers grew closer as well as the other members of the team.

Her and Jesse started do have long talks on engines and pipes. The team started referring to her as the brains.

Alongside Jesse. It seemed as weeks and months passed she grew bonds that couldn't be broken.

Dom and Letty took her on a few dates and she felt like she was in cloud nine. It felt surreal she was finally with family.

She took herself out of her daze as she worked on some paperwork the team working in the garage.

Tomorrow was New years. Marking seven months of her being with Dom and Letty Twelve with the team.

She breathed in the crisp air her lungs feeling the coldness of her environment. The stack if paperwork soon grew to four or five so she got up and stretched.

Walking out of the office she walked to the garage. She watched Dom and Letty as they worked together on a car.

Vince under a Honda civic. She wasn't sure what year it was. Leon was talking to Jesse.

Mia was laughing as she ate some chips. It was her break. She just leaned on the doorway a quiet love for the people who stood in front of her.

"Mercy." Mia says snapping the woman out of her daze. She walked to Mia."You done with the paperwork yet.

"Almost." Mercy says walking behind Dom. Kissing his neck she smiles into it."You hungry?" He chuckles.

"Im fasting until dinner for that homemade lasagna." Mercy just laughed."Theres gonna be enough for leftovers." Dom just ignored her not having it.

She walked over to Letty. She was fixing a hinge in the door. She didn't know the make not paying much attention to it.

She kneeled and kissed Lettys ear."Come eat baby Dom won't and ill be lonely."She says her arms wrapped around Lettys waist.

"Ok let me finish I'll meet you inside." Letty says. Mercy smiled and kissed her neck again."Youll get more than that the faster your finish."