"It was a surprise visit uncle Gio, you may continue." He informed and they got back to what they where doing.

"Here come shit." He offered the luxurious couch for him.

"So tell me son, why did you come here unannounced?" He asked raising his brow.

"I came to catch a rat that was smelling for the past two weeks! It was giving me headache and my men couldn't handle it so I had to deal with it myself you know by flying here." He shrugged.

"So did you get the rat?" He asked unaware of what is Installed for him.

"Yeah I got the rat and the rat informed be about a cat." Arnav said softly waiting for his uncle reaction.

"A cat??" He asked

"Yeah" Arnav  shrugged.

"So who was the rat?" He asked casually unaware of what would happen.

"Carlos  pioro, the soldier in rank 3." He whispered and Giovanni cursed under his breathe and Arnav smirked.

"I killed him and made my men send his body to his family by now they would me mourning his death, you know I don't kill innocent women and children, so I left his family." Arnav shrugged like it was no big deal.

"I.... think what you did was best." He whispered.

"Censigliere do you have something to say?" Arnav asked gently and he began to shake.

"No." He whispered and Arnav laughed.

"No?" He said, that was a warning.

"No." He replied.

"NO?" Arnav laughed.

"No! No!No! For fuck sake let's drop the faked here Arnav shifted his mood, he gained attention from everyone but he didn't care.

"You tampered with my goods Uncle and you know I don't like that, I have those who backstab me uncle." Arnav started.

"What tittle did you give me bambini, Censigliere for fuck sake which means I'm the chief advisor but do you give me my respect? No! Hell no! You employed a mere boy Aman to be the second in command advisor, he does everything, what ever I say you wouldn't accept it, you wouldn't take my advice. Me your uncle, your only relative was pushed to the wall what do you think I would do! Sitting around like a loyal old dog waiting for your instructions for me to bark! Hell no bambini!" He screamed and Arnav laughed.

"Look who is talking! You are telling me this is the fucking reason why you planned with Antonio to kill me when I was eleven please don't give me that excuse because you weren't a chief advisor at that time. Do you bullshit tell me that's the reason you plan to bring me down by handing me over to the CID'S, is it the same reason why you fucking plan my death with the Mumbai rebels, Russia and Milan. Not only that you go around sabotaging my name but what did I do, I did nothing uncle nothing because I gave a promise to Dad not to hurt you. You killed innocent people in the name of me. Telling others it was my orders, you knew in this family rule number one never kill a woman and a child but you went ahead and did so tarnishing my image in the name of it being my orders uncle huh! Tell me now whether I should kill you right now without  hesitation!" Arnav screamed and Giovanni was surprised, how did he know everything.

"You are surprised ? Should I keep going?" Arnav whispered.

"Please forgive me." He begged and Arnav hugged him and smiled," you are forgiven. Let's go." He ordered and Left.

Giovanni was surprised Arnav didn't do anything but was worried he might revenge, he gulped down his wine.

Arnav smiled wickedly and dialled his uncle number.

"Bambini?" He asked surprised.

"You are wondering why I didn't kill you?" He asked the line was quite.

"Well am actually killing you." He smirked.

"What?" He was shocked.

"Ohh I almost forgot, the expensive wine you have been taking is poisoned." Arnav informed and he heard him scream and cursed.

"There's nothing you can do uncle, since I was 18 I personally made your wine for you with a poison. Don't worry you would see the effects in 24 hours when your time is up uncle. There's nothing you can do, the poison is already spread out." Arnav laughed and Giovanni screamed.

"Bastardo!!" He cursed and Arnav laughed.

"I know I am a bastard, bastard." He taunts back.

"Vai all'inferno !!!" He screamed and Arnav smirked.

"Oh my dear uncle, I would definitely go to hell but not now, since you would be going there early, please greet the devil for me that the devil is sending his greetings to him! Mad man." He disconnected the call and sighed.

"Finally going back home." He whispered.

So guys how was my first chapter.