"And now I'm carrying your child, an example of your love, example of our love, Koo." Taehyung cupped Jungkook's face and looked at him in the eye.

"How many times do i have to tell you, forget what happened in the past. Everything is over now. We are happy so let's just stay happy." Taehyung nodded with a smile earning a nod from Jungkook in return.

"Now tell me how is mother doing?" Taehyung asked. He wants to change this topic.

"S-She is in bad condition, worst than yesterday. Her body is giving up Taehyung. I don't know what should i do to help her, to take her pain away." Jungkook was stressed and there was no lie in it. And out of all Taehyung's shoulder was always there for him.

"Stay with her and let her walk to her mate. This pain will only reduce when she'll be happy and walk to her final destination. You need to let go Koo, you need to tell her that you'll be happy and will always pray for her. You need to tell her that you'll miss her but you'll be happy cz she will be happy. Ensure her that she will always stay with you and your prayers will always be with her." Taehyung explained so softly.

"But I can't.....I can't get myself to face even Yoongi hyung. How will i...."

"Let Yoongi hyung know about it Koo, the sooner it will be, lesser will be the pain. He needs to spend these days with his mother Koo."

"I know. He is just....you know."

"I know but you have to be strong. You have to tell them." Taehyung said giving his hand a small squeeze and Jungkook nodded in return.

"I will....i will."

"You are a good son Koo. She is very proud of you." Taehyung kissed him on his cheek.

As soon as Taehyung straighten he felt his whole world revolving. He felt lightheaded and he knew he'll stumble and will vomit in no time.

This is what is happening very frequently now. Taehyung walked past Jungkook and sat down on bed.

"You okay?" Jungkook asked kneeling down infront of Taehyung.

"Your daughter is fighting hard." Taehyung chuckled. Jungkook held his hand straight to align it on Taehyung's stomach.

"Baby don't trouble your mommy." Jungkook whispered near his stomach and Taehyung couldn't help but smile shyly. Whenever Jungkook do something like that it always takes him off guard and he always blushes mindlessly.

Jungkook looked up at Taehyung's face which was blushing mess. Pink dust covering his whole face.

"Better?" He asked and the Omega nodded, couldn't utter a word in return. "Good."

"Thank you." Taehyung said after a while and right the words came out of his mouth so did the vomit. Taehyung was quick to run to the bathroom to throw up.

He hates that puking feeling, that bitter taste of everything that he eats and he wonders when will it stop.

"Taehyung do you need...."

"It's a daily thing now. I'm okay." Taehyung replied.

"All of this is because of......"

"For Goddess sake Jungkook shut up." Taehyung gets so done with Jungkook's childish behavior. Like come on he enjoyed it and he loves carrying Jungkook's child.

"You are yelling at me." Jungkook tried to acknowledge him.

"Yes cz you are behaving like a child."

"But it's......"

"Go Jungkook, i can handle myself. You are pissing me off now." Taehyung rolled his eyes. He is already enough irritated cz of puking, now handling Jungkook is out of his hand.