"This file has the details you asked for and the share as well," he said.

The project his company is handling is off America and it holds up to 300 crores worth and he wants me to be a part of it since I have major access to every single large and small city in India.

To start the project we need a huge place near the sea. For import and export purposes they want me to kill those who are standing in between the land and the project.

Blood Demons are spread all over the country and we are known to run the business in the shadows.

Now, Wiping small-town members for 300 crores is not a big deal.

Anything for that huge sum of money.

As we discussed, I ordered my men to clear the area and start working. I know my men and the way they work, we are known to rip those unwanted plants from the roots before starting our work.

***

24 hours later.

I woke up and got dressed for this big surprise I planned for my mother. The Minister had met me last night handing me over the land papers as promised and thanked me. Since it's my mother's birthday, I planned to take my mother there and start work.

I want this branch of my company in her name, I hope she'll be happy to see her name in it.

It has been years that she talked to me after what happened, she had been hating the way I work. Even though we live together, she never uttered a word to me, no matter what I do she doesn't talk to me.

I climbed down the stairs and headed to the kitchen. I see Mom and Amina, My younger sister, having their breakfast at the dining table. Hearing my footsteps, Amina turned to me and flashed a sweet smile at me.

"Good morning, Bhai (brother) "

"Good morning," I said while sitting down.

We had breakfast in complete silence, as usual, I could feel Amina's curious gaze on me but I ignored her. After having breakfast we got inside the car and drove to the property. Mom and Amina don't know anything about where we are going. Mom had a disinterested look on her face but Amina was quite excited.

We drove to Dahanu, to the estate. I see my men waiting for us there already. As soon as the driver stopped the car, Akeem stepped ahead and opened the car door for us. I stepped out and my eyes landed on the huge estate that the minister gave me.

A smile appeared on my face and I turned to my mom who was staring at the open estate, I signalled Akeem to lead her inside. She doesn't talk to anyone except for Akeem, that bastard has that charm that could make anyone comfortable with him.

But when it comes to working, he turns it off and shows another side of him which could surprise anyone. It justifies his nickname, Acid.

As soon as she saw the huge nameplate at the entrance of the estate her eyes moved to me, an instant smile hit my face and I couldn't hide the excitement to hear her voice. I was dying to hear her voice, hear her calling my name. She never showed any kind of affection or love towards me after that day.

"Happy birthday, Mom," I said with a huge smile on my face but she just stared at me without saying anything and turned away.

She never treated me as her son, the love and affection she showers towards Amina, not even 1% of that she shows on me. Sometimes it makes me feel so envious of her. In all my 27 years of life, I was never this greedy for something.

Inside the estate, the pandit (Priest) was waiting for Mom, to perform the Bhoomi Puja, (A Ritual before construction). We all began the Puja. I watched Mom perform it without hesitation and it made me feel happy inside.