💜28💜

(Author's pov)...

Have you ever felt so much pain in your heart,just like your soul is leaving your body,that's is kind of pain which jungkook was feeling right now,not only him Namjoon heart too is breaking apart while ,hobi , yoongi and jimin kept revealing Truth to them..

(Truth revealing continued)..

Oh really what will you tell to police that me, Jeon Jehwan killed his beloved wife and his best friend, and you think police will believe a dust like you ,huh..?(Jehwan asked smirking to Hara's driver..

I will make t them believe ,u kill my  madam in front of my eye's..!(driver spoked shaking in fear..

Hahaha soo funny haha,they will believe you when u will live alive to tell them...!(Jehwan spoke twitching his eyes..

But u know what,u r really a good driver,and for me I won't hesitate to kill you ,as u have seen with your own eye's how brutualy I killed your madam,so i m giving you an option either co-operate with me or die,or even i have more great option ,why don't i tell police that u killed Your madam cause she caught you theft , options is yours....!(Jehwan said evily , grabbing Jina towards himself , sucking in her neck harshly making her moan, leaving driver with wide open eye's...

Don't do this , don't kill me i have family to serve,i will co-operate with you,..!(driver answer trembling..

That's like a good Dog,now let us help in dumping there bodies into gwan river, than take this money and don't show your face here ever...!(Jehwan said throwing a lump sum ammout of money,on drivers face..

After throwing Hara's and Doyung's body into gwan river ,jehwan and jina went back to their home,and admitted jungkook into hospital cause his legs were injured, and driver to ran away from there...

Unaware of the fact that, Hara was still alive and her body got flown into tribe's area,due to this some tribal found her unconscious and saved her..

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

I know kook , it's not easy to believe but we aren't lieing kook ,we aren't, when first jimin heard Uncle Jehwan and Aunt Jina talking about how they miserably killed Aunt Hara and Uncle Doyun ,he to was in shock and was trembling ,but he was smart enough to record their voices in his phone,..(saying this yoongi played that recording..

Which blewed jungkook and Namjoon's mind away,they were shocked,angry, sad and disgusted all at the same time..

Not only this kook we even found Aunt Hara's driver who told us all the truth,if you want we can call him from Japan..!(jimin said..

N o n eed,i believe y you guys..!(jungkook spoke stuttering while standing up from his place, making other stands too..

Where are you going kook..?(hobi asked jungkook who was walking away..

I need to be alone for sometime, don't worry hyungs , i w ill be back...!(jungkook replied walking away..

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

(2 hours later)

After calming himself down jungkook went back to his Mansion,he even called all his hyungs to come there..

Jungkook son..!(Jehwan spoke standing up from sofa along with jina , when he noticed how dull jungkook looked..

Hahaha fucking Audacity...(jungkook spoke laughing sadly at word "SON" just then his hyungs enter inside..

Kook..!(namjoon spoke patting jungkook's back..

Joonie son u r here too..!(jina spoke smiling, when namjoon eyed her with eye's full of hatred and disgust..

Don't you fucking call me son,you Bitch...!(namjoon said angrily..

NAMJOON, WATCH YOUR MOUTH...!(jehwan said in High pitch..

DON'T YOU DARE SHOUT AT ME JEHWAN..!(namjoon spoke in same pitch..

Jo onie why are you talking to me like this?..!(jina asked in low voice..

Don't take my name with your Pathetic mouth,you disgust me jeon jina..!(namjoon spit venom,and jungkook who was standing quit all this time,come in action when he saw Jehwan was about to slap namjoon..

DON'T YOU DARE JEON JEHWAN, DON'T YOU DARE.!(jungkook shouted , catching Jehwan hand's in mid air before he slap namjoon..

To be continued...

(AUTHOR'S NOTE)

Hey guys new chapter is here, do read it and if you liked it than do votes and comments please..

And

Are you guys kidding me, please tell me i aren't dreaming, please you guys are making me cry😭😭😭

☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️ Is this bloody real,OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH,only because of you guys i achieved this milestone,#1 out of 192K stories in Angst

Love Saddy 💜