💜25💜

(Author's pov)..

It's been 3 day's since taekook got to know that they are Mate's,they were so damn happy, jungkook especially wents to eunji cause he want her to know that how absolutely correct she was, and after knowing taekook really are Mate's eunji cried being overjoyed..

After being glued with eachother whole fucking day , taehyung and Jungkook Finaly decided to let go and sleep..

Taehyung was laying on his bed , giggling while remembering how shy and blushy jungkook make him,he was busy in jungkook's thought when Vante his wolf said..

Calm your tits down and let me sleep human, why the fuck are you blushing and giggling at 1 in night, just let me sleep duhh,in day time you and your Koo stick with together hips to hips and didn't give me time to talk to my kooK and in nights you and your mate didn't let me and my Kook sleep,What the heck u both actually want,my kook nd i need sleep...!(vante scolded taehyung..

What the hell you wolf ,look at you how rudely you talk to your human, and don't be so mean today me and my koo just spended 16 hour's together can u imagine just 16 hour's,i was away from him more than 8 hrs...!(taehyung pouted while replying

Motherfucking holy cow look at this liar and who will count 2 hours of Videocalling..?(vante asked to tae..

But i can't touch or feel him through video call dumbass..!(taehyung replied..

And what about me and my Kook,you both human's don't let us stay in wolf form for more than 1 hour,i too need my kook soft touches ,we also wanna go on dates you know, running inside wood's , chasing eachothers , sniffing eachother scent..!(vante spoke dreamingly while blushing

Look at you ,Now whose blushing and dreaming huh..?(taehyung asked teasingly..

Yeah yeah whatever human now let me sleep...!(vante replied..

(On the other hand)..

No i am more whipped...!(jungkook said to his wolf kook..

No never,i am more whipped...!(kook replied..

Hehe in your dream's,i am a goner for my taelove...!(jungkook spoke thinking about taehyung..

Hehe and in reality i am madly in love with my Vante..!(kook replied proudly..

And i am desperately in love with my taebaby..!(jungkook said confidently..

And my Vante is beautiful of all,have you seen his gorgeous ocean blue eyes,and his shiny white fur,oh my moongoddes my queen is epitome of beauty...!(Kook spoke dreaming about vante..

And In Oxford dictionary meaning of Beauty is Kim Taehyung..!(jungkook spoke smirking..

Sleep now i have to go on run with my queen..!(Kook said yawning..

You lil vixen ,you was the one who started this topic when i was about to sleep,...!(jungkook spoke but didn't get any reply cause Kook was already asleep..

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

She is coming tomorrow yoongi , "Jeon Hara" is coming tomorrow,do something don't let jungkook see her, until i got evidence in my hand,i am just of one feet away from my destination, I won't let him pass,if he is behind after all this,..!(Hobi said rubbing his forehead in tention..

Yes you are right, Jimin you go to pick her up from airport ,and let her stay in our Mansion, until everything get sorted, we can't take risk of revealing her in public,they will attack her again ,and if god forbid they saw Mrs Jeon's , her life would be in danger...!(yoongi said with a sigh..

I will do that, leave it on me babes..!(jimin replied back

I was right,i heard them correct that day,how could they stoop this low if they really are behind all this,i hope that this time i proved wrong ,cause if by chance my Doubt is correct ,than poor Jungkook will be heart broken along with Namjoon...!(hobi spoke in sad voice..

And my instincts are warning me that, taehyung and Jungkook's relationship is also on stakes this time, some thing really bad will happen which will broke them apart,i m scared for them..!(jimin spoke sadly..

To be continued..

(AUTHOR'S NOTE)..

Hey my lovelies new chapter is up to read do votes and comments hope you enjoy reading it 💜💜

What's the cliffhanger , anybody can guess.??

Love Saddy 💜