💜4💜

(Author's pov)....

"I am here"....!(just when taehyung uttered those word's everyone turned towards him..

Holy mother of Jesus......!(jungkook murmured seeing taehyung's beauty,he was in daze,he sure have meet beautiful people's in his life,but he never have seen some one as gorgeous as taehyung..

Taehyung you came...!(jin chirped loudly hugging taehyung and jimin to followed him..

Why were you late,we were waiting for you?...(jimin questioned..

Sorry hyung,some work came at last moment,i m so sorry....!(Taehyung replied to jimin..

Okay that happens taehyung, no worries let go nd take your auditions now...!(jin spoke excitedly , and taehyung nodd his head as answer...

(Jungkook's pov)..

What the hell are you thinking jungkook, don't fall for his looks ,these omega's are all same, ready to throw themselves on everyone, don't fall in his Beauty trap, did you forgot what your mother did to your father,just wait for your mate, but what if my mate is an omega,ahhhhh i will see later..

(Back to Author's pov)..

Jungkook who was in daze and deep thinking about taehyung, came out from his dreamland when jin asked taehyung to give auditions..

No ,he won't time is up hyung...(jungkook while keeping blank face spoke sternly,and taehyung first time eye jungkook, when there eye's met, both their eye's flickered in Ocean Blue and cherry red colours respectively..

(jungkook while keeping blank face spoke sternly,and taehyung first time eye jungkook, when there eye's met, both their eye's flickered in Ocean Blue and cherry red colours respectively

What are you talking about jungkook...?(jin asked being confused..

Hyung he is late, it's already 7:10 , auditions timing was until 7 ,so we won't be taking his auditions...(jungkook spoke Coldly..

Taehyung was fuming Inside seeing jungkook's behaviour,but he controlled himself, for sake of his Hyungs..

But ko...!(before jimin complete taehyung interupted him..

Sorry for the interuption,but for your kind information,i was here at 6:59 which means,there was still one minute left to 7 when i came here,so on that basis it's my right to give auditions...!(taehyung said confidently..

You Omega, how dare you talk back to me,be in your limits, it's my club ,i can do whatever i want understand...(jungkook said bit rudely..

So what's If i am an omega huh, the one who bought you in this world was also one of me,your hyung who is currently pregnant is also an omega,if you want to reject me then do it ,but on basis of my talent level,not because i am an omega, keep your personal grudges with you,Mr whatever, you run one of the world famous Night club,it doesn't suits you to be this partial...!(taehyung spoke angrily while maintaining his posture,and others are shocked..

You wh...!(jin come infront of jungkook before he say something..

He is right jungkook he was here before 7,i was the one who took long while talking to him,i will give him a chance, what do u all say..?(jin asked others ...

Other agreed with jin and Jungkook to nodded his head in agreement while glaring at taehyung..

Whatever, anyways he won't be selected here, I don't think that he can match my  "Night Club" demands...!(jungkook spoke mockingly..

We will definitely see that....!(taehyung spoke confidently..

Once everyone settled down music started,and taehyung started to move his body...

And duh how sexy and elegant he looked while dancing,his moves were catchy, his eyes while dancing were so alluring, jungkook found himself drowning in it...

Taehyung finished his dance, other's were clapping and cheering, while jungkook was sitting like statue unaware that taehyung already finished his dance..

Ook, jungkook, JUNGKOOK....!(jin shouted on Jungkook's ear..

Wh , What Hyung,why the hell are you shouting...?(jungkook asked rubbing his ears..

I was shouting, because u weren't replying to me,i was calling your name from last 2 minutes, you dummy...!(jin spoked..

Ya ya whatever....!(jungkook spoke blankly..

So what say,is he selected,uhhh what even i am asking he has to be selected,my god how gracefully he danced...!(jin chirped..

Hmmm if you guys want,you can keep him,i have seen many more good dancer's then him,this was nothing special...!(jungkook replied....oh really kookoo🤔🤔🤔😏😏😏..

Then it's settled , welcome to our club taehyung, now you are part of "The Vintage" ....!(jimin hugged taehyung..

Jungkook pass him the contract...(namjoon spoke nd jungkook did exactly like he was told to do ....

Here,read it carefully then sign,if u can read or write..!(jungkook said blankly passing the contract to taehyung...

You are right Mr whatever, you think i don't know how to read or write, that's why i will speak nd u will listen,Who do you think you are huh,You are owner of vintage doesn't means you own everyone,who are you to decide whether my talent is enough for your club or not...

Just because you have money doesn't means,i am less than you, you know I reject your offer, now i Kim Taehyung doesn't want to join your club,cause "The Vintage" can't afford talent like me,so you keep your arrogance and money with you and i will keep my self-respect...

Have a good day,but i don't think you will have one, cause who don't think about others happiness, doesn't live happily..

Thanks hyungs for your hospitality but i will take my leave now,good bye...!(saying this taehyung left from there...

Leaving a shocked jungkook behind...

Serves you right...!(saying this jin and jimin to went out to follow taehyung..

To be continued...

(AUTHOR'S NOTE)..

Second update on demand of my two beautiful sister's Priya38rajput and TUlika437..

Hope you guys enjoy it, please read ,vote and comment 🙏🙏🙏..

What do you think will jungkook do now?.

Love Saddy 💜