💜27💜

Pic credit to rightful owner..

(Author's pov)

After what he heard From his hyungs, jungkook world crashed,he didn't want to believe at his hyungs,but he knows his hyungs won't lie to him,he was unable to comprehend what's going on,his Dad, his pillar ,his support,the one who he take as his Idol is after this all..

Yo u guy's are uttering rubbish,you people have lost it,my Dad w ont do this...!(jungkook spoke eye's getting teary, breath becoming heavy..

Calm yourself kook, please we know it's hard for you,but it is what it is and u can't change ,what is already done,but u definitely can change future,so you have to be strong ..!(yoongi spoke patting jungkook's back who was crying hysterically..

Do you want us to tell further..!(hobi asked sadly..

Y es g go on..!(jungkook spoke crying..

Saying this hobi started to explain..

Jungkook your mother Jeon hara , your father Jeon Jehwan ,and Namjoon hyungs mom Kim Jina and father Kim Doyung were college mate..

Aunt Jina and uncle Jehwan were already in relationship from very start,they both were there for eachothers as they belonged to middle class family they always shared there happiness and sorrows with eachother, but the thing they desperately needed rather than love was money,on the other hand Aunt hara and uncle Doyung were so damn rich they were heartthrob of college , That's why aunt jina and uncle Jehwan envy them ,but on their faces they pretended to be their well wishers,but reality was they both were after there money,as Aunt Hara father owns many reputed Night Clubs one of them was "The Vintage" and Uncle Kim was only son of famous business man Kim Jun

Wealth and Money is a bitch Kook which blind people's that they even get ready to go below the belt and that's what Jeon Jehwan and Kim Jina did,they plan all thing very precisely ,On their college farewell day party ,they both planned to make Uncle Doyung sleep with aunt jina so that she got pregnant with uncle Doyungs child..

While party was ongoing , they sneakily mixed drug inside uncle Doyung's drink and as per their plan , aunt jina got pregnant..

And when uncle Doyung's got to know about pregnancy, he being a sensible person excepted aunt Jina along with the child which was Namjoon hyung,unaware of aunt jina's Evil intention's..

After completing their college Kim Doyung got married with Kim Jina, for the sake of his unborn child..

And after wooing Aunt hara for 2 year's Uncle Jehwan too got married with her, when he and aunt jina were still cheating behind their back..

Everything was running smoothly for Uncle Jehwan and Aunt jina ,they already have succeeded in their plans as Uncle Doyung already named half of his property to Aunt Jina and half to Namjoon hyung ,and Aunt Hara to was planning to transfer half of her Night Club under Jehwan's name and half to Jungkook who was still 2 at that time..

Aunt jina and uncle Jehwan was happy cause they were faking their love infront of there partner's and behind their back they do all unholy thing's.

Until One night..

Uncle Doyung and Aunt Hara both have to go to Japan for some Reason, but due to flight delay they couldn't..

On the other hand..

(Author's pov)

(Mature content ahead if uncomfortable skip 🙏)

Ummm y es th ere ,ahhhhh fck je h wan ,th ere...!(jina moaned shamelessly..

H ere , right my slut mmmmm..!(jehwan too moaned..

They both were busy in fucking eachothers , unaware that a poor soul have caught them cheating red handed, while carrying his 2 year's old child (Jeon Jungkook)..

No no this can't b true ,th is can't be true...!(saying this hara fainted on the floor with loud thud carrying jungkook who got hurt while falling down and started to cry loudly catching both fuckers attention..

Hearing noices outside ,both Jehwan and Jina got shocked,and get dressed back hurriedly and came out fastly just to check who was their,and got shocked to see hara lying on floor along with lil jungkook..

Fuck fuck shit,she saw us ,she fucking caught us,what will we do now!(jehwan panicked..

Doyung will come too, what will we do now Jehwan,think something...!(jina spoke sweating..

I know what to do ,pick jungkook up and let him sleep inside the room and come back fast..!(jehwan said to jina wiping his sweat..

After 5 minutes jina came back..

What are you planning to do Jehwan?.?(jina asked..

Help me to pick her up..!(Jehwan spoke picking hara up by help of jina..

What are you doing ..?(jina asked

We have to kill her,if she tell everyone about us we will be in big problem,we will just throw her off the staircase she will die ,and then we will throw her body in river at gwan state,no-one will know what happened here,and after that we will make excuses that she ranned away..!(Jehwan explain and jina agreed..

Just when they both throw hara off staircase both Doyung and Hara's driver came inside and the scenario infront of them caught them off-guard...

No no no why would you both do that,hara open your eyes,hara god dammit open ur eyes..!(Doyung cried making jehwan and jina shiver in fear..

But Jehwan can't lose yet;he was so close to his goal, so he backstabbed Doyung bringing a knife from kitchen ,when Doyung was busy in mourning..

Ahhh w hy a re u d oing this..?(Doyung asked putting his hands on wound..

It isn't important for you to know ,so now RIP...!(saying this Jehwan again stabbed him..

They both are finished,now we have to dump them..!(Jehwan said when Hara's driver spoked..

I will inform everything to police...

To be continued..

(AUTHOR'S NOTE)

Hey, Lovelies new update do vote and comment please, and kindly ignore the mistakes ♥️♥️..

Do you guys ever thought that this was the reason behind Hara's abscence???

Love Saddy 💜