💜23💜

(Author's pov)...

Everyone was so happy today and everyone were congratulating Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin,cause as per taehyung's prediction jin Finaly gave birth to a healthy girl,not just only a girl,An Alpha Girl...

Hyung didn't i predicted it right..?(taehyung excitedly asked to a tired jin who was laying on hospital bed..

Yes taetae you were definitely right,my taebear is extremely special, isn't he jungkook?..!(jin spoke tiredly..

Ofcourse Hyung he is my taehyung,he has to be special..!(jungkook spoke backhugging excited taehyung..

Yeah Mr Jeon be thankful to god,that he sent this angel to you otherwise you wouldn't be here all smiley and happy,but rather behave like rude bastard,as you were before..!(jimin joined the conversation...

Yaaah hyungs thanks alot,but don't talk about me today ,let's talk about her ,it's this lil baby's day,look how tiny and beautiful she is, I adore kid's soo much...!(taehyung spoke lovingly eyeing the infant laying infront of him, unaware that someone else is staring him too with same heart eye's,, Jeon Jungkook is whipped man for his Taehyung...

Don't stare him that much jeon,he isn't your food...!(hobi said teasingly..

My baby ,my love I will stare him as much as i want...!(jungkook said stubbornly..

Look at him behaving brat with us,but infront of taehyung he became a toothless child...!(hobi replied..

My baby deserves only love ,care and affection,Bdw who are you???(jungkook spoke teasingly to hobi..

Come here i will tell you who i am...!(hobi spoke standing up from sofa

Another day i am busy right now...!(jungkook ignored hobi ...

YOU PUNK...!(hobi screamed in playful manner..

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

It's already been 20 Days since jin gave birth to Kim Jina,yoonmin was like as usual a Savage couple,hobi was busy with his sprite and Taekook were still going strong,December will be coming soon, many things gonna change in this coming New Year..

(At Jeon's mansion)..

But why Jungkook,why not,she is young , beautiful , talented,what else do you want ,why can't you just except her...?(jaehyun asked angrily..

Because i don't want to except her that's it,why can't you get this simple thing inside your head dad, I don't wanna get marry yet..!(jungkook said getting irked by his father's behaviour..

Why not, you already are 23,you have to get married in future than why not now, Yuna is a perfect girl for you jungkook...!(jaehyun spoke trying to make Jungkook understand..

No-one is perfect for me except him, dad i already have someone,who is my life,my love,my everything..!(jungkook confessed making jaehyun eye's go wide..

What d id you say jungkook..? And did i hear it right you said Him?are you a fucking faggot..?(jaehyun questioned gritting his teeth angrily..

Yes i said "HIM"dad,and i am proud that i love him and i won't hesitate to announce this to whole world that i am loving him,and if loving him is making me a faggot in your eyes,than heck yes i am a Faggot...!(jungkook said proudly..

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? Huh WHAT'S GOTTEN INTO, ARE YOU DRUNK,IF NOT THAN YOU ARE CROSSING YOUR DAMN LIMIT..!(jaehyun shouted his lungs out..

Don't shout dad,i can raise my voice too ,but i won't stoop that low, cause end of the day you still are my dad...!(jungkook spoke calmly..

Don't teach me lesson,you will Break-up with whoever he is,and will marry Yuna and that's final...!(jaehyun announced..

Who are you to decide whom will i marry or not,just because you are my dad, it doesn't means you own me,i am an whole fucking grown up man,A 23 year's old adult,and i can take my very own decisions..!(jungkook spoke making jaehyun red in anger..

JUNGKOOK...!(shouting jungkook's name jaehyun slapped him making his lips bleed..

Jungkook got shocked,but smiled bitterly wiping blood off from his lips..

Do whatever the hell you want,Jeon Jaehyun,cause i won't break-up with him, niether in this life nor in other,i am made for him and only him, however time i born i will be his and only his, even if you kill me ,i won't back off, keep this in your mind...!(jungkook spoke with confident , before leaving from there..

Just after jungkook left, jaehyun called someone...

Hello, follow jungkook and report me who the fuck he is meeting with,nd I want correct information on my desk until 8 got that...!(saying this he cut the mobile phone , throwing it angrily on the floor..

To be continued...

(AUTHOR'S NOTE)...

Hey Lovelies new update,do read it, vote and comment please..

Are you guys liking it...??

Love Saddy 💜