💜1💜

(Author's pov)..

World is full of different people's,nd different people's belongs to different class, people who are rich and wealthy they have right to do whatever they wanna do,but people who have nothing remains nothing..

But sometimes people who have everything , people like "JEON JUNGKOOK",still desire for something more, something that can give them peace of mind, something to whom they can share there sorrows , happiness ,pain and gain with,but that something should be worthy enough to be with you,, and jungkook belief is "PERSON WHO REALLY LOVES YOU, WON'T BE IMPRESSED BY YOUR MONEY, THEY WILL TRY TO FIND HAPPINESS IN YOUR LOVE ONLY" ,cause jungkook was sure nowadays people only run after money , love is nothing but a hypocritic way to earn money..

On the other hand,some people who have nothing,still keep one thing as there number one possession and that something is "Self-respect,and those are people like"KIM TAEHYUNG",even after losing everything those people keep there self-esteem above of everything, and Taehyung belief is "NEVER BEND YOUR HEAD LOOK STRAIGHT INTO PEOPLE'S EYES,YOU DON'T NEED OTHER'S TO MAKE YOU FEEL LOVED AND CHERISH" for taehyung nowadays people think they can buy everything with money, people's body , people's soul even people's Hearts also..

Two people with different backgrounds, different personalities and different mind-sets are gonna clash,but one thing that's common between both is ,they are searching for the one who can 'HEAL' them..

Let's begun the journey to find out will 'LOVE HEALS' them or not..

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

(Night club)

Who do you think you are huh? How you dare to slap our customer ,not only a customer but a Vip one, you are nothing but a lil spec of dirt in my club,i can find many other dancer's like you in one motion of my finger,for the last time are you going to apologise to Mr song or not...!(bar owner asked that beautiful person who was directly making eye contact with him, without any fear..

He tried to touch me without my consent,i am here to dance and dance only ,not to entertain your man-whores,i am not a slut, I won't apologise to him,you can do whatever you want to do .!(taehyung spoke confidently with blank eye's..

Bloody insect have nothing but see your ego, you are fired, fucking leave my club now..!(club owner spoke harshly..

And taehyung without sparing any single glance to others left from there, this is the daily routine of poor taehyung's life,he get harrased on daily basis nd when he try to fight for himself,he got fired,this is the 5th time in last two weeks he got fired..

Just because he is an omega and he danced in night clubs, people think he is a slut,he will offer himself to everyone, but no taehyung is not like everyone,dance is his talent,he danced to earn money for his living..

People who takes him as a whore should change their minds, cause taehyung's principles were clear ,if he wasn't at fault he won't apologise,even if you put knife on his neck he won't back off

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

(THE VINTAGE)..

I think you should find some new dancer's for club,old one's are good,but you should add few more dancer's..!(namjoon while sipping his wine spoke to the person sitting in whole glory ,oppsite him..

Hmm,so find one for me.!(Jungkook spoke plainly..

Okay i will ask jin and jimin to find some new dancer's.!(namjoon replied..

Bdw kook, your club is full of beauty, why don't you find some one for you..?(yoongi who was sitting calmly asked..

They don't deserve me Hyung, every one present here knows that i am future Alpha of this pack they drool hearing this only ,and you know this too i m not that kind who goes for onenight stands,my heart doesn't allow me , I don't know why,nd nowadays those beauty only run after money Hyung,just throw some money on there face and see them becoming puppet of yours..!(jungkook talked sense which both of his hyungs agreed..

So are you looking for your Mate?.(namjoon asked..

I don't know hyung,my heart desires for something and i still don't know what that really is.!(jungkook spoked casually..

Good things take time to happen,as you know kook how desperately i was searching for my mate, and after 2 year's i finally found jimin, now see i am the most happiest person in this world..!(yoongi said lovingly remembering his mate..

Me too yoons, jin prescene make my life more better, and you just have patience jungkook, everything will be fine.!(Namjoon spoke to which jungkook nod his head..

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Unaware of eachothers existence,both taehyung and Jungkook were searching for each-other, let's see what destiny have stored for them..

Will there first meet bring peace in there life or it will create more chaos...

To be continued...

(AUTHOR'S NOTE)..

Hey Lovelies like said i am back with new book,do vote comment and read..

How do you find this plot so far??

Love Saddy 💜