💜16💜

(Author's pov)...

It's been 3 month's since taehyung started to work for "The Vintage",in last three months taekook have become extremely close with eachothers, hanging out to amusement park , going out to eat food together, visiting taehyung's grandmother,this becomes common for them,but all these things they were doing is just a friendly way to treat eachother...

But from 1 week jungkook is bothered , highly bothered reason taehyung wasn't spending much time with him,he comes to perform in "The Vintage" nd after performing he left hurriedly without meeting jungkook..

Jungkook is noticing the change,he have glanced taehyung's phone few times, and found him chatting with someone,and few days back, he even saw taehyung with someone,he didn't know why,but taehyung being with someone else and chatting with someone else rather than him was hurting him...

Jungkook was in deep thinking , when jin come to him...

Hey kook ..!(jin spoke

Yes hyung..!(kook replied..

Kook joonie is out for some work,yoongi and jimin are off to airport to pick hobi, and here i am craving for caramel choco chip cookies , please go and buy some for Hyungie...!(jin said batting his eyelashes..

Yahh stop acting cute infront of me,do it for joon hyung, don't disgust me..!(jungkook said making faces..

Brat is this how you talk your hyung..!(jin asked glaring jungkook..

You need cookie's right,i will bring for you,my hyungie is craving ,i will be back fast..!(saying this jungkook ran away from their,saving his ass from a furious jin..

(At cafe)...

Jungkook was buying cookies for jin,when his eyes caught something..

Taehyung what's he doing here...?(jungkook mumbled to himself, and started to walk towards tae ,and then he found taehyung shaking hands with someone seeing him off smiling..

Ohhh that's why he didn't have time left for me..!(jungkook murmured sadly..

Fancy seeing you here tae...!(jungkook spoke making taehyung flinched,when taehyung was about to go..

Jungkook...!(taehyung spoke smiling..

I see you are busy these days now i got to know the reason...!(jungkook spoke confusing taehyung..

What are you talking about jungkook...?(taehyung asked confusedly..

WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT, REALLY TAEHYUNG..?(jungkook shouted making taehyung eyes go wide..

What's your problem jungkook..?(taehyung asked..

MY PROBLEM IS YOU KIM TAEHYUNG, YOU ARE'NT LETTING ME SLEEP, YOU ARE'NT LETTING ME DO MY WORK,I CLOSE MY EYES I SEE YOU,I OPEN IT YOUR FACE COME INFRONT OF ME, BUT YOU WERE BUSY WITH SOMEONE ELSE...!(jungkook spoke angrily..

DON'T SHOUT AT ME ,WHY IS IT BOTHERING YOU,ME BEING WITH SOMEONE ELSE IS NOT YOUR CONCERN,THAN WHY IS IT HURTING YOU..?(taehyung asked angrily...

BECAUSE I LOVE YOU DAM IT,I LOVE YOU...!(jungkook shouted..

Taehyung got stunned listening jungkook's sudden confession,but understand that why kook got jealous seeing him with someone else..

I f  y ou love me than WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING AT ME..?(taehyung asked

BECAUSE YOU ARE HAPPY WITH SOMEONE ELSE WHO IS NOT ME,AND I CAN'T STAND YOU WITH SOMEONE ELSE..!(jungkook spoke huffing ..

I am not happy with anyone else..!(taehyung said making jungkook ears perk..

Than why are you ignoring me,from last one week,with whom u are chatting constantly and roaming around just a minute ago..!(jungkook spoke sadly...

He is Dr who is treating my grandmother,dork i was meeting him just to discuss about my grandmother's Health, cause he was on holiday...!(taehyung explained..

Then u dont like him...?(jungkook asked showing his bambi eyes..

No , because I LOVE YOU Idiot..!(saying this taehyung threw himself on jungkook who got stunned but catched taehyung,both were crying but those tears were tear's of happiness..

Oh thank god baby u don't know,what kind of mess i was from last few days thinking that u love someone else...!(jungkook said hugging tae..

How could you even think of me falling for some one else idiot,i fall for you the time you took my stand infront of your customer,you believed me,you consoled me,you healed me jungkook,I Love you only you...

And i think i fall for you ,for the first time i saw you,when you come to give audition at "The Vintage" your beauty just blewed me away,i was jerk to behave like that with you,but truth was I loved you taehyung,nd i am still loving you,and will always love you only you...

To be continued....

(AUTHOR'S NOTE) ...

Hey Lovelies new update, hope you enjoy reading it,do vote and comments please..

How many of you expected about this sudden confession..?

And Lovelies i won't be updating for next 3-4 days my schedule is so tight hope you guys understand me🙏🙏🙏🙏..

Love Saddy 💜...