Jungkook was surprised to see other's reaction to such a small thing. His heart was swelling with happiness after seeing the worry in Taehyung's eyes. He can't pray for anything else.

''Are you blind?...Can't you see anything?...This is your finger, not a damn vegetable. Can't you do just a simple task of being careful and not hurt yourself. How can you be so careless.'' Taehyung was blabbering constantly pulling the brunette into the living room.

'' Calm down baby...Its nothing.'' Jungkook tried to calm the angry tiger.

'' Nothing?...You are saying its nothing?...Can you see, your finger is bleeding.'' Taehyung said sitting the brunette on the couch and glaring at him.

'' Okay...I am sorry. Tae, this is such a big injury. It is hurting like hell baby. Oh God!!..please spare my life, I don't wanna die so early....Tae....Ahhh!!!....Its paining.'' Jungkook said innocently so that the blue haired boy stop scolding him.

'' You think its a joke?'' Taehyung said crossing his arms on his chest.

'' No Tae....It is really hurting. Ahh!!.I think I am gonna faint due to the pain.'' Jungkook added further but he shut up immediately when Taehyung glared at him.

'' Sorry.'' Jungkook said looking down and pouting like a child, a rare sight Taehyung has ever witnessed, so he just smiled to himself but composed himself immediately when Jungkook looked at him still pouting.

'' Tell me, where is first Aid box?'' Taehyung demanded.

'' My Washroom, second drawer under the sink.'' Jungkook provided him direction. Taehyung immediately went towards the brunette's bedroom to fetch the first aid box.

When he entered the room, he looked at it like he was seeing something that he never wanna forget. White sheets neatly placed on bed, some paintings decorating the wall, a guitar in the corner of the room, A jacket on the back of the chair near the table where some papers were neatly placed under a paperweight. Whole room was shouting Jungkook. His smell was lingering in the air. Taehyung felt like it is something so intimate to be in the brunette's bedroom. He blushed at the thought and immediately went into the bathroom.

He came back to the living room with the first aid box where the brunette was still sitting and pouting.

'' Show me your finger.'' Taehyung demanded sitting in front of the brunette on the couch and opened the first aid box. He took out the disinfectant and started cleaning the brunette's finger while blowing oh so slowly to reduce the stinging. The brunette was sitting their looking at the care and affection the other was providing him. He was so happy that he couldn't keep himself from smiling.

After placing the bandage on the brunette's finger, Taehyung put the first aid on the coffee table and turned to the brunette.

'' Will you do something for me?'' Taehyung asked the brunette looking in his eyes.

'' I can do anything for you, Tae.'' Jungkook answered instantly.

'' Can you take care of yourself for me?'' Taehyung asked again.

'' I told you, I will do anything for you baby, and if you want that, I will not let anything harm me.'' Jungkook promised taking the other's hand in his and pecked softly.

'' Thank you, I want you to be safe.'' Taehyung said smiling.

'' I will, and promise me same thing too, You will also take care of yourself. I also want my baby to be safe and sound.'' Jungkook said.

'' Deal, I will take care of myself and you will take care of yourself.'' Taehyung said happily.

'' No, I also want to take care of you. Just do that for me when I am not around.'' Jungkook said and other nodded.

'' Now, can we get back to work. I am starving.'' Taehyung said and Jungkook stood up immediately.

'' Yes, let's go.'' Jungkook said and started walking towards the kitchen.

'' Wait....where do you think you are going?'' The blue haired boy asked raising his one eyebrow.

'' To cut vegetables?'' Jungkook answered more like a question.

'' No way I am letting you do that again. You will not touch anything. I am gonna do that myself.'' Taehyung said and started walking towards the kitchen passing a pouting brunette.

'' But baby, I also wanna help you.''

'' Your biggest help will be if you just stand there and see me doing all the work.'' Taehyung answered getting back to work.

Jungkook leaned to the kitchen counter and started staring at the blue haired male who was now busy in his work. The brunette kept staring at him and it was becoming hard for him to concentrate on his work under the brunette's intense gaze. After a few minutes, when Taehyung was not able to control himself he spoke out-

'' What are you doing?...Stop staring at me.''

'' I am helping you baby. I am watching you doing all the work just as you said.'' Jungkook said innocently.

'' Look somewhere else.''

'' I don't wanna.''

'' You are distracting me.''

'' What am I doing?...I am standing at a distance of one feet from you.'' Jungkook answered smirking.

'' Don't try to act innocent and Don't look at me.'' Taehyung ordered and returned to his work.

Jungkook chuckled at that and came behind and snaked his hands around the blue haired boy's waist and hugged him from behind. Taehyung squeaked at that.

'' Leave me JK....I am working.'' Taehyung whined.

'' But I am not stopping you from working baby.'' Jungkook said as he placed his head on the other's shoulder.

'' I can't concentrate on work if you keep doing that.''

'' Why....am I that distracting?'' Jungkook smirked.

'' Shut up...let me do the work.'' Taehyung said blushing and started working again.

They both enjoyed their cooking time. While Taehyung was trying to focus on cooking, Jungkook was enjoying teasing his baby. The evening went well and their Kimchi got prepared after going through all the enjoyment. They both sat on the dining table to eat. Jungkook feed Taehyung while Taehyung feed the brunette.

The new couple was so happy. They cuddled on the sofa watching a random episode of some romantic drama. When Taehyung was leaving for home, Jungkook whined as he wanted to spend some more time with him, but after promising the brunette that the blue haired boy will spend more time with him tomorrow, Taehyung was able to go back to his house.

.

.

.

The day was well spent, without any care of what is coming next.

___________________________

I am sorry guys...I was not able to update in last two days...

but I am back now..so you will get the regular updates as you used to have.

Please VOTE and COMMENT.

I purple you💜💜