'' But I don't like makeup. '' Taehyung complained again and Jungkook smiled. He brought his hand upto the blue haired boy's cheek to caress it.

'' I know you don't need makeup Tae...but sometimes, we have to do things we don't like to do. Think of it as an important part of what you have been preparing yourself from two weeks now and get over with. Everything will be fine then.''

Taehyung couldn't complain further when the brunette was so lovingly caressing his cheek so he just nodded. Jungkook backed off from him and smiled.

'' That's like a good boy. Get ready and come soon, I will be waiting for you Juliette.'' Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded immediately.

The brunette went back to his room to get ready while Taehyung also started getting ready.

After around half an hour, they both were ready to go on stage. Sarah went to stage to announce about it.

'' Good evening everyone, I am Sarah.....the head girl of Cultural department. Today, we are gonna stage the famous 'Romeo and Juliette' drama. It has been twisted a bit to show that the true love is endless. Please make yourself comfortable and welcome our Handsome Romeo and Beautiful Juliette on stage.'' She announced and the whole auditorium echoed with the sound of clapping.

The curtains rose and Romeo and Juliette come in the view.

Jungkook was surprised to see Taehyung as Juliette. He was really looking as the most beautiful Juliette, the world would have ever witnessed till now. He forgot to take a breathe for a few seconds and Taehyung blushed when he saw the other's intended gaze on himself. He couldn't see in the brunette's eyes.

The brunette was standing there looking insanely handsome in Romeo's costume. Taehyung couldn't take his eyes off of the brunette's muscular body which was on display due to the lack of clothes on his upper body. His chest was naked due to the old styled clothes he was wearing.

Their trance broke when the audience cheered for them.

The drama begin and they both lost themselves in their character. Every action, every dialogue and every emotion were delivered like the soul of real Romeo and Juliette have possessed their body. The audience was also amazed at their chemistry.

The drama came to last when Romeo drunk the poison and Juliette stabbed herself with his dragger. The audience became silent when the curtain fall down. There were tears in everyone's eyes, and the environment became sad and nobody dared to utter a single word. They all were mourning at their death. But suddenly, something happened. The audience started whispering and the curtain rose again.

A scene of heaven with flowers and beautiful clouds was shown. Romeo and Juliette took their entry by landing on the ground from those clouds. They both were holding each other closely. The aura of the stage announced that how peaceful the heaven was and there was no worries there. Jungkook stood there holding the blue haired boy's waist while Taehyung curled his arms around the brunette's neck.

Everything was going well until Jungkook started speaking.

This is what I want....you, here, with me, in my arms. I am ready to die thousand times if I am promised that I will have all of you to myself only in my after life. I want to be the reason to your beautiful smiles and the place you find comfort.

Everyone there started whispering.

'' What the hell is JK saying...it is not in the script.'' one of the girl said to Sarah who kept standing there dumbfounded.

'' What are you doing JK....It is not in the script.'' A voiced echoed in both 'Romeo and Juliette's earpiece which was secretly attached to their ear in case, they forget their dialogues. But none of the two noticed that voice and stood there lost in each other's eyes. They were not on the stage anymore, they long went to their own world where there was nothing except the comforting warmth and immense love of each other.