Chapter 16: Lily

Something was going on inside your head. You couldn't figure it out. It was like a dizzying moment of deja vú. The words that came from Poppy as her mate shifted forms bounced around inside your skull.

You are my heaven. Heaven. Heaven? Heaven. Why was that important?

Jimin shifted into his golden wolf and brought you back to the moment. You shifted into your wolf form. You took off after the pack. You were built for moments like this. It took you no time for you to catch up the group. Jungkook's pitch black wolf just ahead of you. You could smell the rival pack. Namjoon howled. The pack joined him.

The pack broke into a clearing. Willow was holding her own with three wolves. There were about eight in total. Ivy went to Joon. Nudged him. Trying to communicate that something was wrong. He hesitated and looked at her seeming to understand. Suddenly a presence was felt throughout the pack. Then a voice filled their heads.

"The Malcolm's pack is spilt. Half of them are dealing with the GOT7 pack. Most ran off. I don't think you'll have to worry they've left my range of sight." The disembodied voice of Poppy said.

Sage burst from the trees along with Hobi. A growl left Ivy's chest. Tae was next to her. His growl was deep and menacing. There were staring at what could only be described as a rabid wolf. It smiled a sickening bloody smile.

Ivy charged the thing. Tae was right there with her. You along with Jungkook, Jin, and Jimin took on the wolves guarding him. You tore through the enemy wolves. You had one of them on the ground. You were ripping and tearing. The bigger male wolf you were fighting was just trying to break away from you so he'd escape your ferocity. You didn't let up. You kept going at him and at him. He was a heap at your feet. You looked to see that the other wolves had been defeated or run off. Sage and Yoongi were still finishing off the last. Hobi was standing above Willow's still body. She was in human form. You couldn't tell if she was breathing from where you were. Ivy and Tae were locked in a battle with the deranged and mangy wolf, who must be Malcolm. You padded nearer. Namjoon growled at you and shook his head. This wasn't your fight. This was Ivy's. Ivy was waiting patient little hunter. She was waiting for an opening. When it came she latched onto Malcolm's neck and shook. A snap noise shook the clearing. The deranged alpha fell before Ivy's paws. She stood panting, victorious over her abuser. She had ended the terrible alpha who'd hurt so many. His pack decimated. You'd done it.

Hobi howled. You turned to look. He was sniffing and nudging Willow. She wasn't moving. Get up Willow. Come on. Get up.

Hobi's howls turned into sobs. He'd turned back into his human form and cradled Willow in his arms. Tears falling from his face. Your heart was breaking. Hobi had always been a smiley and happy man. Seeing him like this broken and sobbing was debilitating. You couldn't find air. Your lungs wouldn't allow it in. You were choking on your sorrow. This couldn't be real. This was not happening.

"Willow wake up. Come on, sunshine. I can't be without. How am I supposed to live without my sun?" He said softly rocking back and forth.

He leaned down and kissed her softly.

Sun. Heaven. Sun. Heaven. Sun. Heaven. Why are those words in your head? What is going on with you?

Another pack of wolves broke the clearing. One of them changed to their human form.

"Namjoon-ah. We tried to get here faster. We had a hold up. BamBam's mate went into labor. We couldn't... Oh no..." The alpha said softly.

A woman who had to be Hobi's sister changed to her human self. She had tears in her eyes as she looked at the scene before her. She froze in place. She couldn't seem to force herself to go near her brother.

"Wait a minute. Did she just move?" Sage said as she burst into a human.

You watched Willow closely. There. You saw it. Her hand twitched. You changed. You couldn't believe it.

"I saw it." You said looking at Sage wide eyed.

Willow twitched and a sigh left her body. She began to breathe normally. How? What? Her eyes cracked open and she looked up at Hobi.

"Hey sunshine." He said pulling her tightly to him.

"Hey Hobi." She said her voice scratchy.

Relief dumped through the entire glade. Wolves turned to their human forms. Namjoon was talking to the other pack's Alpha. Thanking them. You found Jungkook looking at you. He wrapped his arms around you. He pulled you into a deep kiss. Your head spinning from lack of oxygen. He pulled back and rested his forehead against yours.

"You are so beautifully lethal. In battle you are a force of nature. It was breathtaking to behold." He said rubbing his hands on your arms.

"Thank you. I think..." you said nervously.

"It's hit that you can kick my ass if you want to." He said smirking and kissing you soundly.

You giggled and he spun you around. You couldn't even believe this was a real moment in your life.

The hope and joy that filled the clearing was overwhelming. You hugged Jungkook close. Your perfect mate. He was strong and brave. Gentle and kind. He was better than anything you'd ever could've imagined for yourself.

A voice filled your heads.

"You guys need to get back here. Poppy and SKZ are up to something. I got a nagging feeling about this." Rose's voice said traveling through one of the witches connections.

In a flash, everyone was in their wolf forms and running to where you'd left your best friend. Please don't do anything stupid, Poppy.