Chapter 11: Poppy

You woke the next morning to find Jimin sleeping peacefully next you. A peaceful look was on his face. You slipped from the bed. You went to the bathroom and you caught a look at yourself in the mirror. Your hair was a mess and you were wearing one Jimin's shirts. You pulled the collar down a bit. There you found your claiming mark. You were his. He was yours.

You left the bathroom and went to the door of the bedroom. You were going to get a change of clothes. You didn't want to walk around the house with just Jimin's shirt on.

"Angel? Where are you going?" Came a gravelly voice from the bed.

"I'm just going to get some clothes from my room." You said smiling back at him.

His hair was sticking out in all directions. His eyes were heavy from sleep. His lips were pouting. God he was adorable.

"Ok, today we're moving your stuff in here." He said flopping back down on the bed.

"Oh really?" You said smirking.

"Yes. Then you never have to leave our bed." He said sassily.

"Our bed?" You said smiling widely.

"Angel, that mark on your shoulder makes you mine. If you think for a minute I am spending another night without you next to me, you have lost your mind." He said sitting up and smirking at her.

Holy shit. How does he do that? Go from being adorable and pouty to sexy and demanding. You shivered slightly.

"You better go get your clothes before I never let you leave the bed at all today." He said and you could tell he meant what he said.

You slipped from the room. You were making your way to your room when you saw Lily standing outside of hers. She also was wearing only a shirt that definitely wasn't hers. She didn't seem to notice you yet.

"How was your night?" You said smirking and leaning against your door.

"Fucking hell! Poppy! Jesus..." Lily said as she jumped a foot in the air.

You giggled and she stuck her tongue out at you. She then took in your state of dress. She raised her eyebrows.

"Room now." She said pushing you into your room.

"Ok. Ok. Jeez. Lily!" You said as she pushed you to your bedroom.

She plopped on your bed and looked at you expectantly.

"What?" You asked.

"Tell me what happened?" She said rolling her eyes.

"You first!" You said petulantly.

"Jungkook claimed me." She said and tilted her head.

There was a bite mark there. He'd put it some place everyone could see. You really looked at your friend and she seemed so happy. You hated yourself for ruining this moment. You had to ask her.

"Does he know?" You asked quietly.

"Yes. He says he doesn't care. He says we can adopt or have someone else carry the baby for us. He's so... so... different." She said smiling to herself.

"Different is good. How was it?" You asked waggling your eyebrows.

"Poppy! Honestly!" She said smacking your leg.

"Jimin is so good. So sexy. His mouth. That man's mouth looks like it's heaven sent, but it is naughty as hell." You said as a shiver went down your spine.

"Jungkook is huge." She blurted and immediately covered her mouth.

"Huge? Like biggest you've ever had?" You asked.

"Huge." Was all she said.

"Was he rough?" You asked softly.

"Yes, but in a good way. If that makes sense..." she said smiling.

"It does." You answered smiling back.

"Was Jimin rough?" She asked seriously.

"No, not until I asked him to be." You said giggling.

"Damn. You little nympho!" Lily teased.

"I love him." You said looking at her seriously.

"Good. I love Jungkook." She answered smiling warmly.

The two of you collected some clothes and made your way back to your mates rooms. Jungkook and Jimin were heading out of their doors. They were both shirtless. Jimin had grey sweats on, while Jungkook's were black. They both stopped when they saw the pair of you.

"I was..." Jungkook began.

"There you..." Jimin was saying.

They both stopped and exchanged looks. The surprised looks on their faces were priceless. It was comical.

"Miss us boys?" Lily nearly purred.

Jungkook's eyes flicked to her. They were dark. Lily just smirked at him. He growled slightly.

"I was beginning to think you got lost, angel." Jimin said softly.

He approached you and snaked his arms around you. He kissed you gently. Your hands were running all over his bare torso. He let out a contented noise.

"Just got caught up talking to Lily. We had some things to talk about." You said teasingly.

"Oh?" Jungkook said as he hugged Lily from behind.

"Yes. We had big things to discuss." Lily said smirking at you.

"Big things?" Jungkook asked confused.

"Huge." You said and Lily burst into giggles.

You followed suit. That was until Jimin threw you over his shoulder and carried you into his room.

"Jimin!" You cried smacking his very nice and round ass.

"You have been very naughty." Jimin said throwing you to the bed.

"I don't know what you mean." You said looking up innocently at him.

Jimin growled. He raked his gaze down your body. His shirt had ridden up to reveal the lace panties you'd collected from your room.

"You know exactly what I mean, angel." He said said he crawled over you.

You smiled and pulled him to you. You kissed him soft at first. It didn't take long for the kiss to turn heated. He seemed to relish the taste of you. He kissed you like he couldn't get enough of you. He caressed and held you like he couldn't get close enough or touch you enough to satisfy his craving for you. He pulled his shirt off of you. He found you in nothing but your lacy underwear. He made gratifying growl in his throat. He lowered himself to your ear.

"You're mine." He whispered.

You were indeed his. He showed you exactly how much for the rest of the morning never letting you leave the bed unless it was to use the bathroom or get a drink. You were a tangle of limbs when the door burst open. Jimin hurried to cover you.

Namjoon burst in the door. He looked panicked. He took in the sight before him.

"Shit! Is everyone in this house fucking the morning away? Jesus...Get up I need you both. Something is happening. Malcolm's pack is moving up their time line." Namjoon said as he left the room.

You both quickly dressed. Jimin took your hand and led you from the room. You were met by Jungkook and Lily.

"He nearly break down your door too?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes." Jimin said rolling his eyes.

"Come on let's go figure out what is happening..." Lily said pulling Jungkook along.

You had a bad feeling in your stomach. Something was wrong. Very wrong.