Chapter 6: Poppy

Days progressed while living in the pack house. You and Lily would come and join the pack for meals and then return to your rooms. You were both given a set of private rooms. Every time you'd join the pack for something. You'd feel his gaze on you.

Jimin. That was his name you'd learned. His perfect, angelic features would watch you stoically. He looked at you like he was trying to solve a difficult puzzle. You'd try to avoid meeting his gaze because it would only intensify when your eyes met.

He'd make sure he'd sit next to or near you. He'd never touch you. He was careful. It was like he didn't want to startle you. Maybe he was afraid you'd hex him or something.

You were watching him though. You watched him with his brothers. He was a bit of a peace maker when he wanted to be. He was also a little bit of a shit starter. He was a big tease to nearly everyone in his life.

You watched him with Misha. That was a nearly lethal sight to behold. Your ovaries nearly exploded every time you watched him play with pup. He was gentle and kind. He never made Misha feel small or in the way. He would play whatever the boy wanted without question or complaint.

You watched him with the other women of the pack. He was respectful and protective of each of them. It did appear that he gravitated to Rose and Ivy more though. You could understand why he protected Ivy the way he did. You'd seen her memories. This was probably the first time she'd felt safe in a long time.

Sometimes you'd just watch him. You just liked looking at him. He had a very soft innocent looking face. Then he'd push his hair from his forehead or run his tongue languidly across his lips. Without even trying he was heaven and sin. The thoughts that filled your head were very impure. The things you wanted to do...

You were currently sitting in your room. You were trying very hard to not think sinful, lust filled thoughts about the man named Jimin. You were staring at the ceiling. You couldn't get his face out of your head. In all honesty, he was the first man you'd ever thought of like this. You having led a very sheltered life didn't meet boys. You definitely didn't sleep with them. That would probably be a huge turn off when he found out you were a virgin with no sexual experience whatsoever.

A knock sounded from the door. It broke you of your daily sad virgin spiral. You went to the door and opened it. You found Rose, the Luna, standing there with Lily behind her. You looked at the pair, puzzled.

"Yes?" You said warily.

"I would like you for you two to join me at a ladies of the pack meeting." Rose said smiling kindly.

Rose was very beautiful. You could tell she was strong as well. She had to be to rein in this pack of boisterous hooligans.

"All right" You said stepping out of your room.

You shut the door behind you. You and Lily followed behind Rose. The back porch was filled with the other seven women of the pack. They each were strong in their own right. You'd never been around so many strong and independent women in your life.

"Thank you all for coming." Rose said.

Everyone nodded.

"Could you tell us a little about yourself? We don't know a lot about you. You both seem uncomfortable here." Rose said looking at the two of you.

You were taken aback be her statement. They thought you were uncomfortable? Is that why he won't touch you? Why he hasn't made a single advance?

"We aren't uncomfortable. In fact we are very comfortable." You said looking at Lily shocked.

"What?" Ivy asked bewildered.

Lily was looking just as confused as you.

"You seem like you don't want anything to do with your mates or us. You just come to meals and sit with us for a little while then return to your room." Daisy said.