Chapter 10: Lily

You woke warm and safe with Jungkook's strong arms around you. He was snoring softly behind you. He looked so young and innocent while sleeping. It was shocking contrast to the hellion he was when he was awake.

He'd completely and utterly ruined men for you. You'd never want anyone ever again. No one but, him. He was taking up the rest of the available space in your heart.

When he'd asked you to stay and sleep beside him, your heart nearly burst. No one had ever wanted that. You looked at his relaxed and perfect features. How has he changed so much for you, so quickly? You gently stroked his cheek. His eyes blinked open. He groaned deep in his chest. It sent shivers down your spine.

"Why are you awake?" He asked his voice deep from sleep.

"Couldn't go back to sleep." You said softly.

He pulled you closer to him. His lips dipped to yours. He gently kissed you. He tasted so good. You could spend all day here in the safety of his arms and affection.

"Are you ok?" He asked gently.

"Yes. Why?" You asked meeting his eyes.

"Because I'm not exactly gentle." Jungkook said shyly.

"Oh. You were the most gentle man I have been with." You said reassuringly.

"What?" He growled.

You'd said something wrong. He was growling deep in his chest.

"I don't know what you want?" You said cautiously.

"What do you mean I am the "most gentle" man you've been with?" He asked, "You also said I was different when I asked for your consent and when I asked you to sleep next to me you were surprised?"

Oh he was trying to get inside your head. That wasn't a good idea. Your head was a dark place. You shrank away from him.

"Lily, tell me." He said looking at you with serious eyes.

"That's not how things were done in my pack. That's just not how warriors work. After a battle your hormones go on this high, the best come down is sex. So usually a male would just go to the nearest female he could find and have her. They usually were fighting along side them. They both need the release. They both get to come down. Usually. It's not love making. It's fucking. So it isn't gentle. It is just expected so you just give in. Also once it's over they part ways. No sleeping next to each other. No mates. Warriors aren't meant for mates only breeders get children. Not warriors. No children for them. Focus on the pack. Protect the pack." You said now rambling in the old messages that had been ingrained in you since childhood.

"Fucking hell... Wait what do you mean no children?" Jungkook asked eyes wide.

This was it. This is where he's going to throw you away. You saw the way he looked at Misha. He wanted to be a dad so badly. You couldn't give him that. You never could.

"When I was old enough to breed, there was a test to see if I was a warrior or a breeder. The test was to not get mounted by the second of the pack." You began.

He tensed up at the word mounted. He didn't like that word. You could tell. He was keeping his anger in check so you could finish your story.

"I didn't get mounted. I killed the second. That wasn't what I was meant to do, but my wolf sometimes doesn't cooperate. I became second because I killed the other. They couldn't have me be put out of commission because of a baby. So they took that option from me. They used a witch to curse my womb. I will never bear children. When the moon finds its lost princess, the sun sits among the willows, the angel finds its heaven, and the flower it's garden. That's when I can bear a child. It's nonsense. I can't give you what you want." You said finally releasing the sadness inside you.

He sat there stunned for a long time. You thought maybe you'd broken him. He suddenly wrapped his arms around you. He pulled you down into the bed with him. He stayed snuggled into you. You didn't understand what was happening.

"I don't care." He said finally.

"What?" You asked softly.

"I don't care that you can't give me pups. We can adopt them. Or maybe have someone carry one for us." He said clinging to you tighter.

"What are you saying?" You asked not daring to believe what he said.

"I want you always. None of that matters to me. I just want you. If I get to keep you, I don't care about anything else." He said gently taking your face in his hands.

You moved to sit on top of him. You were straddling his hips and realized that you were both very naked and very turned on. You ground your hips against him. He moaned. That was so sexy. You loved the noises he'd made when he'd had you last night.

You reached between you and grabbed his cock in hand. You gave him a few good strokes. He twitched beneath you. His mouth opening in pleasure. You raised your hips and lined him with you. You sank down onto his cock slowly. He felt so good. He was so big and long. You had him fully inside you. You waited a moment and then you began to ride him. He was mess beneath you. You loved it. You'd never ridden a man before. You'd always been taken from behind. Jungkook hadn't taken you like that he'd looked down at your face while you came the first time. Now he was letting you ride him.

"Just like that baby." He said encouragingly.

His face was awash with pleasure. He looked at you like you were a life saving elixir. You were a goddess divine in his eyes. His hands dug into your thighs. There'd be bruises there. You loved that. Him marking you. You wanted more. You looked down at him. His eyes were dark. His wolf was close. She growled at him. He growled back and thrusted hard into her. She cried out. He began punching her nipples.

He sat up and kept you in his lap. He began to thrust up into you. He brought your ear to his mouth.

"Make me yours." He said as a moan escaped him.

He pulled back still thrusting deep inside you. You looked at him with wide eyes. He wanted you to mark him. Make him yours. He was yours. Mine. You couldn't help yourself you bit him until you tasted iron and then released him. You climbed off of him and went to your hands and knees. You lifted your ass in the air.

"What do you want from me?" He asked teasingly.

"Mark me." You said softly.

"Really?" He asked playing with your clit.

"Please." You whined.

He sank himself inside you. He pounded away. He hit places inside you no other man ever had. He felt so good. He brought you up and licked a place on your neck. Cheeky man. He was gonna mark you in place you can't hide. You broke around him as a orgasm slammed through you. He bit down. The pleasure and pain washed through you. You felt his warmth spilling into you.

"Mine." He breathed.

"Mine." You said turning and pulling him into a kiss.

He carried you to the shower where you cleaned each other. He dried you off and slipped one of his shirts on you.

"Jungkook?" You said softly.

"Yes, baby." He said looking at you with soft eyes.

"I love you." You said.

"I love you too." He answered.

This was the best moment of your life.