Chapter 4: Jimin

Jimin was standing in a golden room. The light reflecting off of everything was nearly blinding. He tried to let his eyes adjust but they couldn't. Then he saw her. She was perfection. Beautiful. She wasn't looking at him now. She seemed to be looking far away. Tears filling her eyes. Why was she so sad?

"Why are you sad?" He asked knowing she'd never answer him.

"Because I am lonely." She said turning to look at him.

Jimin was stunned. She spoke. She'd never spoken before. Her voice was sweet and kind. He took a step forward and she watched him with a sweet smile.

"Why are you lonely?" He asked gently.

"I have always been. Not for much longer." She said hopefully.

"Yeah?" He asked taking another tentative step forward.

"Yeah. I'll meet him soon." She said smiling to herself.

Jimin was making slow and steady progress closer. He still hadn't fallen through the floor like he usually did.

"Who is he?" He asked not sure if wanted to know the answer.

"My soulmate." She said happily.

"Soulmate?" Jimin said softly.

Jimin was inches from her now. Her soft skin was so close. He wanted to feel it. Kiss it. He raised a hand slowly, but almost immediately put it back down. He backed away.

"I hope you find him." He said tenderly.

"Thank you." She said smiling at him.

She seemed to notice the change of his tone and the look on his face.

"Why are you sad?" She asked coming closer.

This dream was different. She'd never moved from her spot in the room before.

"Because once you find him, you won't visit me anymore." He said smiling a sad smile.

"Oh." She said nodding her head.

She moved closer. She was inches from him. Her scent filled his nose. Every nerve ending was on fire. She hadn't even touched him. She raised a hand slowly and placed it on his chest. Jimin's heart was racing. She could feel it. She looked up at him with big doe eyes. She was so beautiful. She came in closer. She leaned to his ear. Jimin's heart beat wildly. She was so close. He could feel her breath on his skin. It made his entire being catch fire.

"Silly wolf." She said and kissed his cheek.

Then she vanished. Temptress.

Jimin sat straight up in bed. He was panting. What the actual fuck? He heard a knock on his door. He got up and went to it. He opened the door slightly.

"Go to Misha's room now." Yoongi said as he opened the door.

"What? Why?" Jimin asked dazed.

"Just do it, Jimin." The older man said as he walked away.

Jimin dressed and went Misha's room. He was met by Jungkook and Hyunjin. Both of them nodded to Jimin. Jimin peeked inside the pup's room and found him fast asleep. He looked at the two men guarding the door.

"What is going on?" He asked.

"Not a clue." Jungkook said nervously picking at his nails.

"Chan wouldn't tell me." Hyunjin said clearly worried.

They waited until Hobi came. He checked on the pup. Then helped stand guard for awhile. He didn't say anything. If he knew what was happening he would have told us. The waiting was the worst part.

Namjoon came to the room. He was exhausted and clearly upset.

"Hobi, come to Jin's room. You two stay here." He said.

"Yes, alpha." Jungkook and Jimin said in unison.

It was more waiting. His mind would wander to his dream. She felt so real. So right. Yet she wasn't real. She was just a weird manifestation of his stress.

Soon Tae and Ivy came to check on Misha. She looked so worried. Ivy was so kind and gentle. She was honestly perfect for Tae. She tempered him. Jimin loved the way she would drop everything to play with Misha. She had become more like a sister to him. She was so scared. He could feel it.

"We won't leave him." Jimin said fiercely.

"Thank you." She said hugging the him tightly.

He hugged her back. She pulled back and did the same with Jungkook, who kissed the top of her head.

"He's safe with us, sister." Jungkook said softly.

"I know. I just need to see him." She said patting his cheek gently.

She peeked in and sighed heavily. She let Tae lead her back to their rooms. Jimin and Jungkook spent the night in front of Misha's door. No one would touch this boy ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning brought news of Jin and Daisy having a little girl. Jimin couldn't be happier for them. Jin was so happy. He deserved that. Jin had always taken care of all of them. Now he had Daisy to take care of him. He'd love this little girl with all he had. God help the boy who first breaks her heart because her daddy will eat them.

"I hate to ruin this moment but there is something we need to talk about before Poppy gets here. In order for Poppy to help, she'll want details from the victims. She'll want it all. She wants to make sure that whoever this is deserves what she'll bring upon them." Sage said seriously.

Jimin had almost forgotten about the witch that was coming with her shifter friend. Jungkook moved uncomfortably next to him.

"You ok?" Jimin asked softly.

"Yes just restless." He said shaking his head.

Jimin nodded. He patted Jungkook's thigh.

"What will she bring upon them?" Namjoon said looking rather apprehensive.

"Whatever I see fit." Said a voice from the door.

Jimin turned to look at the voice. His blood went cold. His heart threatened to beat out of his chest. The woman from his dreams was standing before him. An overwhelming feeling filled his entire being. The woman's eyes flicked to him. She smiled softly. His heart burst. He almost fell to his knees. Mate. He'd just met his mate.

"See I told you, Lily. They were here." His mate said smiling at him.

"I didn't doubt you, Poppy." The other woman said.