Twenty

---

Aviana

"You look fine Av, trust me."

I uneasily glanced at my reflection in the mirror, subconsciously holding my hands in front of my stomach and chest.

"I don't know, something feels off," I turned to Blair, raising an eyebrow as I watched her jump up and down on her suitcase, she was red in the face by the time it finally shut.

"You-look-amazing," she sighed breathlessly, blowing out air from her lips as she sat down on her bed, crossing her legs.

I looked over at her desk, a soft baby blue hoodie was thrown over her chair, it looked tempting to take.

"I'm gonna be waiting downstairs, the beach house won't be waiting for us forever, the sooner we get there the more time we have to relax," she rolled her suitcase behind her as she left the room.

Sighing, I walked over to her desk, pulling the hoodie over my head and gently grabbing my hair out the hood so it fell over my shoulders, I had curled it last night so now it had settled down as beach waves.

I debated doing makeup, then realising Blair would most definitely be taking pictures and posting them online so I looked through her makeup bag, quickly coating my lashes in some mascara and dabbing on some cream blush.

That should be fine.

"Boy entering, just in case anyone's changing or whatever, not that I mind," I turned around to see a tall, golden-haired boy at the door, he reminded me of a golden retriever, with light brown eyes and freckles that covered a majority of his face.

"You must be Aviana, I'm Jason," he walked up to me smiling.

"Nice to meet you, I'm guessing you're-"

"Kiro's friend, yeah he told me about you," he smiled, looking around the room intrigued.

Kiro speaks about me to his friends?

Before I could say something, the door opened as Kiro stood in place with a suitcase beside him, how does he make that suitcase look so small.

"What's going on?" He asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Just meeting your friend, anyway I came to tell you Blair is yelling at me to get you both out the door, so I'll meet you downstairs," he was quick to leave, I looked over to see Kiro staring at me, confusion splashed across his face.

"I'm gonna head down now," I mumbled, leaving Kiro alone in Blair's room.

It was still early morning, the moment the four of us left the house I was greeted with the fresh morning breeze so crisp and cold.

It was edging towards winter, the first semester was over meaning we had two weeks off school.

The beach house was about an hour drive, however with Jason driving it was near to thirty minutes, an extra ten after Blair insisted to get Starbucks.

"Trust me you guys will thank me for it," she giggled, we continued our journey being fueled off sugar and coffee.

While sitting in the backseat with Blair laughing about what she had shown me on her phone, the realisation suddenly struck me. My luggage, I had left it in her room.

"Blair my suitcase, I left it-"

"I brought it down don't worry," Kiro spoke as his intense hazel eyes met mine from the front mirror, his voice smooth as I sat back in relief, sighing heavily.

Once we arrived at the place, it was still freezing and I was silently thanking myself for wearing the blue hoodie as I watched everyone else shiver to death.

I was well aware of the Hales wealth, but the moment I saw the hut I could've sworn my jaw fell physically to the ground.

"Fucking hell," Jason whispered from behind me.

I said the same thing once we went inside, the flooring was heated and a majority of the furniture was solid oak and smelt heavenly.

"This feels like a dream," I sighed in bliss as I noticed the hot tub in the back, with soft yellow fairy lights tied across the rim.

Whilst the boys unpacked the rest of their things, Blair and I decided to pick our rooms, there were three suits all with built-in bathrooms and a minibar. As I unpacked my luggage, I noticed something red at the bottom of my suitcase. I didn't pack anything red?

"I heading downstairs Av," I turned around to see Blair in a navy blue bikini with gold detailing, her long black hair in a low ponytail. I would look like a founding father with that pony.

"You look stunning, I'll be down in a minute."

After she left, I quickly spun back around to my luggage, taking out the red piece of clothing.

Oh my god. I didn't pack this, did I?

I licked my lips in disbelief. It was a red lace lingerie set.

Clutching it close to me, I licked my lips debating whether or not I should just try it. Without a second thought, my hoodie and top were off, I clipped the bra on and adjusted the underwear. My size too? It couldn't have been Blair's she wasn't the same bra size as me.

Perhaps she brought it as a gift for someone. I noticed a large body mirror near our joined closet, hesitantly walking towards it I glanced up at my reflection.

The top part fit perfectly and gave just the right amount of cleavage. Turning around I gasped at my behind, where was that hiding all this time.

"Fucking hell."

I screamed, turning around was the one person who always seemed to be lurking everywhere.

"Kiro, shit," I used my hands to try and cover myself in desperation, his eyes darted away as he turned around quickly.

"Shit sorry, I didn't know you were changing," whilst he spoke I had thrown over an oversized t shirt and shoved the lace set back into my suitcase.

When he turned back around, I noticed his cheeks were flushed and he looked just as stunned as I was.

"It's fine um, let's pretend this never happened okay?"

"Whatever you say," he replied.

I walked over to him, almost tripping on a flip flop left on the floor from Blair's bag, I bent down retrieving it, throwing it over on her side of the room.

Turning back to meet Kiro, I almost choked.

His eyes were dark and mouth agape.

"What's wrong?"

He licked his lips, rubbing the back of his neck as he slowly looked down at my shirt. My eyes followed his, at that point I may as well fall onto the ground dramatically and die.

The shirt must've gotten stuck to my bra stap meaning my entire behind was on show. For Kiro.

Pulling it down roughly, I refused to make eye contact as I kept my stare fixated on the floor.

As I attempted to leave, my arm was gently pulled back.

I could sense him behind me, the familiar scent of mint and vanilla made my breath get caught up in my throat.

"It looks better on you than it did on the mannequin," his voice vibrated down my neck, he stepped past me leaving the room.

Wait what.

—-

A/N: Finally got this chapter up! Sorry lovelies for the wait, I hope you all are enjoying the plot so far, I can't believe its been twenty chapters already WHATT! I hope you all have a great week and I love each and every one of you<33
Warning: Next chapter gets a bit steamy...