Moody's flask full of Polyjuice potion.
And Trelawney's prophecy. But that was the least of her worries, Trelawney's prophecies were always full of shit.

Harry informed Y/n of a list of things that Sirius asked to bring him the day of his arrival. He entrusted her with the task. Snape was on his ass (when isn't he though?) about him sneaking around, apparently Snape thinks that Harry's been stealing from his office.

So, the night before Sirius was scheduled to meet them at Hogsmeade, Y/n snuck into the kitchens and collected what she needed.

In a bag, she placed a dozen chicken legs, a loaf of bread, and a flask of pumpkin juice. And for safe measures, a bottle of bourbon.

── ──

The next day, the four kids set off to Hogsmeade. Y/n hung with her friends for a bit before excusing herself when it was half past one. She met up with the golden trio out toward the edge of town, holding the bag.

Out in this part of town, the cottages were smaller and their gardens were larger.

As the four kept walking, they began to notice a familiar, large and shaggy black dog.

"Hey, Paddy." Y/n greeted him, petting the dog's head as he sniffed the bag, his tail wagging happily. He then turned and began to trot off to the very top of a mountain.

Standing at the foot of the mountain, Y/n handed the bag to Harry and transformed into her animagus form. She didn't want to climb, so instead she flew after Sirius.

For nearly half an hour they climbed a steep, winding, and stony path, following Sirius's wagging tail, sweating in the sun, the shoulder straps of Harry's bag cutting into his shoulders.

Then, at last, Sirius slipped out of sight, and when they reached the place where he had vanished, they saw a narrow fissure in the rock. They squeezed into it and found themselves in a cool, dimly lit cave.

Y/n saw an opportunity that she wanted to take and flew up to the ceiling, hanging upside down for a while. 'Haha! Just like a real bat!'

She flew back down and transformed back into herself. "That was fun." She then noticed Buckbeak tethered to a large rock in a corner. Y/n bowed low to him and once Buckbeak bowed his head low as well, she began to stroke his feathers gently.

"Chicken!" She heard Sirius's hoarse voice exclaim as he took the bag from Harry. "And what do we have here?" He took out the bottle of bourbon. "Ah, the good stuff!"

Harry, Ron, and Hermione all turned to look at Y/n in shock. She grinned and waved a hand dismissively. "Don't mention it, I figured you could use some." She chuckled lowly as Sirius sent a grin her way.

"Thanks. I've been living off rats. I cant steal too much food from Hogsmeade, I'd draw too much attention to myself." Sirius spoke, sitting on the cave floor, beginning to eat the chicken legs.

Y/n walked over to Sirius and kneeled behind him, taking out a brush from the bag (which she put in there) and began to brush out Sirius's long, untidy and matted hair.

He hummed a soft thank you, continuing to eat. "Just because you're in hiding and living on the streets does not mean you should look like it." She fiercely spoke, pulling his head back with the brush. "Ow!" Sirius yelped.

"What're you doing here, Sirius?" Harry asked. "Fulfilling my duty as godfather." Sirius grinned, gnawing on the chicken bone. "Don't worry, I'm pretending to be a lovable stray."

Harry wasn't convinced.

Sirius began to speak more seriously. "I want to be on the spot. Your last letter... things seems fishier. I've been stealing the paper every time someone throws one out, and I'm not the only one who's getting worried."