As we entered the town, I couldn't help but notice the eerie silence that enveloped the place. It was as if time had stood still here, and the only sound that could be heard was the rustling of leaves in the surrounding forest.

"Shadowvale, that's a strange name for a town," Blake chuckled, trying to lighten the mood, but I couldn't shake off the ominous feeling that had taken hold of me.

"I agree," I snorted, my nerves getting the better of me.

We stepped out of the car. "We must walk and try to find out if we find anything," I said, determined to uncover the truth behind my dream.

Blake nodded, and we began to explore the town, asking the few people we came across about any unusual occurrences. But to our dismay, we received no useful information.

"This is a dead-end," Blake sighed, his frustration palpable. Just as I was about to agree, my attention was caught by the news playing on a television in a nearby store.

"Flight number A859 boarding from London to California had an engine failure and crashed, it's said that there are no survivors except..." the news reporter's voice trailed off, and my heart sank.

"Niya," Blake's hand on my shoulder brought me back to the present, and I turned around to look at him, my whole world spinning out of control.

This can't happen!!

Blake hugged me tightly, trying to console me as I cried and yelled, hitting him in his chest with all my might. The sobs wracked my body, making it difficult for me to breathe. But then, my cries turned silent when I felt Blake's body go still in my arms. I moved my eyes to look at him and found blood oozing out of his mouth.

"Blake, what's happening to you?" I asked, my voice shaking as I touched his face.

"I don't know," he said, looking down at his body. My eyes followed his trail and landed on a knife hole in his stomach.

"Oh my god," I gasped, "How did I miss this?" I couldn't believe I didn't notice it earlier.

"I thought I would heal," he breathed hard, trying to hold on.

"Clearly you're not healing," I yelled, trying to call for help.

"Blake, don't leave me again, please," I held him closer to me, preventing his body from hitting the road.

"I feel weak, Niya," he choked, his breathing becoming more labored.

I tried speaking to him, but he didn't respond. His body was now swinging limply in my arms, and I knew I was losing him.

"No! No!!" I yelled in desperation, feeling helpless and terrified.

Just like animals

Animals

Like animals-mals

Baby, I'm

I jolt up sweat covering my face, I look around to find myself in a room at my mother's place, I heard a groan next to me.

A dream?