If this isn't the clue.

No! No!

My heart was pounding as I rushed out of my room to meet my sister who was getting ready for her flight. I could feel the anxiety building up inside me.

"Riya!!" I shouted, making her jump and clutch her chest in surprise.

"Niya!! Don't do that" she scolded me, and for a moment, I felt guilty.

"I'm sorry, but I wanted to drop you at the airport" I said quickly, hoping that she would agree.

"Oh! No, it's fine. I'm taking the car, don't want to trouble you" she said, but I could see the hesitation in her eyes.

"No! I insist, please. I want to spend some time with you, Blake, and I have some work to look after and the airport falls on the way" I begged her with my eyes, hoping that she would change her mind.

Please say yes, please say yes.

After a few moments of consideration,she finally agreed, "Ok, get ready will have breakfast, and leave" I felt a wave of relief wash over me. She placed her stuff in the suitcase and I could see the nervousness in her eyes too.

I couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief, grateful that she had agreed to my request. "You have breakfast till then I'll get ready. I want to eat outside" I grinned and she nodded her head in understanding, and I could feel the tension in the air slowly dissipating.

_________
*

***

As I got into the car with my sister, Riya, she wasted no time in getting straight to the point. "So what's going on between you and Cedric?" she asked, raising her eyebrow suggestively and giving me a playful wink.

"It's nothing," I sighed, feeling the weight of her scrutiny. I looked over at Blake, who was grinning from ear to ear, and I knew exactly what he was thinking. Great.

But I wasn't about to give in to my sister's prodding. "It was just a mistake, and I choose not to speak about it. And Blake, shut up," I warned him with a hard stare.

"I didn't say anything," he groaned in protest.

"I know what you're going to say, so zip it up," I said firmly, and he nodded his head in agreement.

We soon arrived at the airport, and as I said goodbye to Riya, I felt a twinge of sadness. "I'll miss you, Niya. Take care. And don't fight with Mom, even if she tries to pick one," she hugged me tightly before heading off to her gate.

After dropping off my sister, Blake and I found ourselves at the same restaurant that I had dreamt of. The one where we had shared a beautiful moment together. As we sat down, Blake ordered apple pie and blueberry pancakes, and the old waitress mistook us for a couple, calling us "lovebirds."

As we left the restaurant, Blake asked, "So where to?"

"Let's hit the road," I sighed, feeling a sense of déjà vu wash over me.

______
*

**

"Don't take the highway, let's go towards the small town," I urged Blake, my heart pounding with trepidation. The memory of my haunting dream was still fresh in my mind, and I couldn't shake off the feeling of impending doom. Blake nodded in agreement, and we made our way towards the secluded town.