"Welcome to Las Nevadas." Quackity said from across the room, noticing Y/N's curiosity, and making a half hearted hand gesture towards the windows. "Please hurry up and leave. We don't want you here."

"Quackity!" Revivebur chastised.

"Call them-" Quackity began, taking a pause to put the cigarette back in his mouth. "Like I see them."

"Don't mind him." Revivebur said, turning back to Y/N. "He's just mad that the entire Blood God family is stronger than him."

"He's right though." Y/N said. "How long till I can leave? Tonight? Early tomorrow morning?"

"Leave? Okay, and then what? Where will you go?" Wilbur asked, suddenly taking a tone of authority over Y/N, the same way he used to act during the L'Manberg war.

"I have to help Tommy." Y/N answered, in a tone that said 'isn't it obvious?'.

"There you go. And then what? Hours each day spent watching your back, making sure Dream isn't there, ready to drive another sword through you?!" Wilbur asked. "It's ridiculous."

"I want to fight Wilbur." Y/N said. "It's what's right."

"You shouldn't be anywhere near Dream. Or Tommy, or any of it for that matter!" Revivebur said, standing up. "You're too important."

"No. I'm not." Y/N responded.

"Yes you are! To me." Revivebur yelled.

"No, I'm not." Y/N said, sitting up to face Revivebur. "I'm just some random person who showed up to L'Manberg one day. I'm no one."

"You're the only piece of L'Manberg that's still in tact." Revivebur said. "Tommy and Tubbo, they've changed. Me? I'm the one that destroyed everything any of them ever loved. But you..."

"So, what? I'm important because I'm the one part of L'Manberg that didn't get screwed over by your mistake?" Y/N asked. "You really think I haven't changed? Every day since L'Manberg has been gone, I've had to fight to survive. The Eggpire, Dream, everyone had some reason to be out to get me. Except Tommy. So I'm going to help. And you're in no authority to stop me."

"Why won't you let me do this for you Tommy?!" Wilbur blurred out. He stopped, looking at Y/N hoping she hadn't noticed.

"What did you say?" Y/N asked. At first, she thought he could have said it by accident, associating what she had just said with his outburst. But knowing Wilbur.... "Tommy? Is this what this is all about? You betrayed him then so now helping me is making up for it now?"

"No that's not-" Revivebur began to protest.

"You shouldn't of said that." A voice said. Y/N looked to the source of the voice, which appeared to be behind Revivebur.

Revivebur kept protesting, but Y/N wasn't focused on him anymore. She was focused on Ghostbur, who appeared to be standing right behind him.

"She's smart enough to see past your aimless protesting. You know that." Ghostbur said.

"Y/N are you listening?" Revivebur asked, waving his hand across Y/N's face.

"Turn around." Y/N said to Revivebur. Revivebur furrowed his eyebrows together in a face of confusion and did as Y/N said. He looked and saw nothing more then a few pieces of furniture, the clear glass door, and Sapnap standing on the other side.

"What?" Revivebur asked.

"You don't- you honestly don't see him?" Y/N asked.

"Sapnap? Yes I see him-" Revivebur began to say.

"Not him, Ghostbur." Y/N said pointing. At this point, Quackity had become interested and had came over to investigate. 

Ghostbur looked over slightly at the mention of his name and smiled.

"Ghostbur is dead. He's gone and I'm here. Even if you wish it was the other way around." Revivebur said.

Y/N looked up at Quackity for any source of backup, and he just looked at her in utter disbelief.

"That's not gonna be an easy one to explain." Another voice said.

Y/N looked over to behind Quackity, and low and behold, there was Schlatt. Temporary president of L'Manberg.

"What the hell?" Y/N asked out loud.

"Yea, good luck with the whole 'I'm not crazy guys, I swear!' act you had going on." J. Schlatt said. "If they let you out of here now, it'll be to put you back in prison."

"Y/N?" Sapnap asked. Y/N looked over at Sapnap, who had gone unnoticed by her as he entered the room.

"Maybe we should administer an IV so she can recover longer. Somethings clearly not right." Revivebur said.

"Yea, no amount of medication is going to fix that." Quackity said. "But it's your call."

"Fine, I'll get my supplies." Sapnap said.

"Wait. Let me explain." Y/N said.

Sapnap stopped and turned around. And everyone waited for a response that would somehow explain Y/N looking at invisible people.

"Good luck with that." Quackity said.

A/N

Hello everyone, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I tried to make it a little more lighthearted in the way it was written, considering this is one of the few chapters where the main character isn't imprisoned or being tormented by some sort of villain character

Anyways, I thought it would be cool to introduce a new added effect to Y/N's curse where she can see people who no longer were physically present t(I.e. have lost all canon lives)

It won't be something that commonly reoccurs, but I thought it would be interesting to implement in case future lore allows it to be useful.

Anyways, I'm waiting for new lore to come out, but I'm thinking we have some upcoming parts of this story take place with Foolish and DreamXD. Let me know!

Bye!