Kidnapped

Tubbo and I headed back to the house, where the others were all outside relaxing, saving their energy for the next fight.

"Hey guys" Fundy said "Did Tubbo show you the bees?"

"Yea." I said smiling.

"Hey woman." Tommy said to me.

I laughed at this. I had gotten used to the fact that Tommy was never going to address me by y/n, which was okay with me, my name held memories I don't care to revisit.

"Tubbo, could you go and grab my-" Wilbur stopped talking abruptly. He stared at the far wall. We all looked over to where Wilbur was staring. Ladders had been strung over the walls, and the Dream team was quickly making their way over to us. We readied our swords for battle.

Dream and his gang of followers walked up, about 10 yards from us.

"What do you want, Dream?" Wilbur asked.

"Your surrender." Dream said. He shot a quick look at me, and then back to Wilbur. "You aren't going to win, so give up now. Save yourself the blood."

"We won't give up on L'Manberg. We need more time to prepare." Wilbur said.

"More time? MORE TIME? I told you WHITE FLAGS, I GAVE YOU EXTRA TIME AFTER THAT. You're postponing your inevitable defeat. Admit it." Dream said. He looked at each and every one of us, his stupid mask hiding his non-existant emotion. He hummed, pondering something. In one swift motion he revealed his crossbow, and pointed it at no specific target. Tubbo, Tommy, Fundy, and Wilbur all stepped to shield me. Me? Of all people, the one who had spent the least amount of time with them.

"As I suspected." Dream said. His tone changed. "Very well... You can have your precious time extension to prepare for the war you aren't going to win. But nothing in life is free. So, I am taking compensation. You can have it back when you are done preparing."

Dream revealed an ender pearl, and tossed it over us, before I could turn around,  hand wrapped around my waist, and pulled me back. I felt cold metal against my neck, digging in without drawing blood, but causing pain when I swallowed.

"Excuse me, I am not an 'it'" I said "And Im not some stupid bargonin chi-"

"Shut up." Dream said. "So what will it be?"

"Dream I'm sure we can negotiate something else here." Wilbur said.

"You have nothing else of interest to me." Dream said.

"Give Y/N back!" Tubbo said.

Dream hummed. "No. You know my conditions."

With that, he pulled out a strange purple potion, similar to that of an invisibility potion. It shimmered in the sun with a metallic coloration. He held it up to me.

"Your decision, y/n" Dream said. "Either you drink this, or the war continues, right here, right now."

"You don't have to do this, Y/N!" Fundy yelled.

"Listen to the fox guy!" Tommy said.

"Win the war." I responded, and tipped the bottle upwards, the potion draining down my throat. It tasted like metal and lacked any sort of sweetness. Everything around me was spinning. I suddenly found myself unable to balance. Next thing I knew, everything went black.

---3rd Person POV---

Y/N passed out, and Dream caught her, picking her up bridal style.

"What did you do to her?!" Tubbo demanded.

"Relax, she's fine." Dream said, laughing. "For now. The longer you make me wait to continue this war, the more impatient I'll get."

With that he walked off with his team through the opening of the walls.

"Don't you dare hurt her!" Tommy shouted after them.

As the Dream team walked back through the woods, Sapnap spoke up..

"Why?" Sapnap asked. "Why'd you take her? Why not just finish them off?"

"Because I like having leverage. Besides, they've lost anyways, but now they're willing to give me even more to come out on top. And, I have some questions for y/n here." Dream said.

"Like?" Sapnap pushed on.

"Sapnap?" Dream began "have you ever seen her around? Anywhere? Ever hear the name y/n in this SMP? No. She just appeared out of thin air yet somehow the small group that calls them self L'Manberg finds her first? Impossible. And despite what I said, her fighting style is impeccable. No one from L'Manberg could have taught her. Having her during the war will guarantee our victory."

"And after the war?" Sapnap asked.

"Eh." Dream said. "She certainly doesn't like me, so she's a threat. So we'll kill her."