The Edge of the World

Guess who's done with finals? 🥳 that means more time to give you guys more chapters//better yet, Tommy had a lore stream, so we have material to work with, that being said SPOILERS FOR RECENT LORE // and let's continue:

Pain.

I never really felt it. In the beginning.

I certainly felt something. But now I know what it means. To actually feel the metal piece through me. As Dream looked at me through the lifeless expression on his mask.

It was so surreal. Not being able to die. Getting stabbed like this? It was nothing back in L'Manberg. But now? Well, I've been through a lot of shit, give me a break.

.

.

.

No. Don't close your eyes. Because you know if you wake up it'll be too late.

Look at me. I'm such a mess. Pinned to a tree by Dream's sword. The immortal Y/N defeated by a fucking tree. You have to be joking.

.

.

.

Stop. You can't do that. One second of resting your eyes and the next thing you know, he comes back.

What does he even want from me anymore?

He said it himself.

I'm not half the person I used to be.

What does he want with a girl who's bleeding out on an island far away from everyone who might not even care?

Sounds shockingly similar to what Tommy went through.

And yet, I stayed with Dream while he was tormenting Tommy.

Why would I do such a thing?

No. I had to. BadBoyHalo was going to do....well I'm not sure. But he tried to kill me. And at the time, Tubbo was after my brother, Wilbur was....gone. I had no choice.

Did I?

.

.

.

.

.

.

Stop! You can't close your eyes.

Why not?

Great.

You live in my head so do I really have to answer it for you?

What are you so afraid of?

Dream? I'm not afraid of h-

Liar

                 Liar

I said I'm not afraid of him and I meant it.

Then why are you so adamant about staying awake?

You do know how these things work, right? If you have the symptoms of hypothermia, the number one absolute is to not go to sleep. Because you won't wake up.

You aren't stupid.

You know you won't die from this.

You're scared of what happens when you wake up.

But why?

               Why?

He's not that bad.