"Okay?" Quackity asked sarcastically. "I didn't invite him, so I gathered that much. I mean, why did he agree? Weren't you and Y/N rivals or something?"

"We weren't anything. And we aren't." Sapnap asked. "This is about a common cause. We both want Dream in prison, we both at least thought we were friends with him, and we both got screwed over."

Sapnap administered the last bit of potion, almost simultaneous with Y/AB's eyes shooting open. Sapnap stepped backward, and they all stood around her waiting to see what would happen next. They all knew about the curse and how it could get worse each time she was saved from death.

They waited for a response as she carefully eyes the surrounding and the people around her.

Quackity carefully put his hand on the hilt of his sword again, remembered what her sibling had done to him, and what she probably wanted to do.

Wilbur took a step back, as the last time he spoke with her, well, she probably doesn't hold that account in good terms.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." Y/N finally said, raising her eyebrows in confusion at the three. Sapnap shrugged and reached for a coup of bandages to cover the narrow entrance and exit wounds. He reached over, and Y/Ngrabbed him by the wrist.

"I'll do it." She said, taking the bandages, and placing them on the wounds.

"Geez, fine." Sapnap said, putting his hands up in a small motion of mock surrender. "Have it your way. But just do you know, Dream and I-"

"I know." She responded. "Otherwise you'd be dead where you stand."

Sapnap raised his eyebrow in concern and question, and backed away from the medical table.

"Fair enough. I'll leave you three alone." Sapnap said, exiting the room.

Revivebur turned to Quackity, who was busy lighting a cigarette.

"Quackity, do you think you could-" he began to ask.

"No." Quackity said. With that, he walked to the far end of the massive medical room, and leaned against the wall.

"Alright then." Revivebur said, turning back to Y/N. "How come every time I find you again, you've been tangled up in a mess with Dream."

"I don't know? Why don't you go ask him." Y/N responded hatefully. "Seeing as you two are great friends now."

Revivebur nodded to himself, and moved his hand to scratch the back of his neck nervously.

"Right. That." He said. "Listen. I made a mistake. Dream may have brought me back to life, but I still should've listened to you. He was the enemy first, after all."

"I forgive you, Wilbur." Y/N said.

"No, you don't." Revivebur said. "You're saying that because you want it to be true."

"What?" Y/N asked.

"You want to forgive me so things can go back to how they were before. You're still mad at me and I won't blame you for it." Revivebur said.

They both sat in silence for several moments, knowing it was the truth. Y/Nscannedthe brightl lit room. The walls held massive stained glass windows, and through the colored glass, Y/N noticed just how high up they were. And outside, several more brightly lit structures and billboards surrounded them. Now that she thought about it, she could hear distant music.